Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:03 PM
Default dating a vampire and also
but he wont bite me, what should I do to get bitten?

question 2, is there anything special about the aliens other than you can breed with them and make baby aliens?

thanks

Blue
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM
They have to be at least best friends before he's willing to put the bite on your sim, but sometimes they just don't want to do it. Invite him over next evening and usually one of the first actions to pop up is "Bite Neck". Or, have another Sim influence the vampire to bite your sim. Or, make him selectable and choose Bite Neck.

As for aliens, nope. They're just normal sims with green skin and black eyes, and, if you don't have a default replacement, unfortunate facial features...

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:16 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 3:47 PM
However, aliens are also able to learn skills faster than regular sims.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 6:18 PM
^ I think I've heard that before somewhere. Is it true, or just a rumour?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simstar
However, aliens are also able to learn skills faster than regular sims.

I've never tested this. However, you'd be able to check their IQ with the Lot Debugger. 100 is normal for sims (as humans) but stuck smart milk can give >300, so it is possible aliens are smarter I guess.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....php?topic=72.0
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 11:51 AM
That would add a lot of realism to the game, since they say aliens are smarter than us.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:00 PM
I'm related to a whole family of aliens, and they aren't that smart. Although, if you ask them they'll say I'm the alien!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 8:20 PM
What I like about the aliens is that they have a lot of weird family connections. For example, if you look in his family tree, you will find that the alien dad in Strangetown has a couple of grown kids in University!