Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:13 AM
Default Windows 8, Apartment Life, and Bodyshop CRASHING
Ok you guys I have a relatively recent problem. Windows 8 keeps updating itself (we all dislike it) and one massive update gave me problems with playing my game. But I did find that deleting the cache and accessory files, and then restarting my computer, helped. But now, for some reason, my BodyShop won't work. It begins loading then crashes midway through, every single bloody time I try it. I've made sure it was Apartment Life Bodyshop, even going into the AL folder to locate it directly. That apparently is not the problem. I read through FAQ files that deleting the cigen file could help, so I tried that. Nothing. The game works just fine, and SimPE works just fine, so it's not a corrupted file anywhere that I can see. If it's a graphic thing then that should have affected gameplay as well. I am simply at a loss! HELP!!!