Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 12:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to make custom garage doors rotatable?
I've downloaded @HugeLunatic mod to make Maxis garage doors rotatable, but what adjustments should I make in SimPE to make custom garage doors rotatable as well?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 7:30 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 4th Oct 2021 at 9:09 PM.
Extract one (there are two because it's two different doors) of the bhav's from my mod and import into the cc garage door, then run Fix Integrity. Pretty sure that is all it will take.

Edit: make sure to delete the existing bhav of the same name in the cc door.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 1:30 PM
@HugeLunatic: Thanks for the instructions! However, is it correct that I only have to replace "Function - Init - Common" and leave the other BHAVs alone, or should I delete those others?
This is how the BHAV list looks like after I replaced the latter one with your mod: https://imgur.com/a/3dLefsy
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 7:30 PM
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 3:38 PM
@HugeLunatic should I also check the "University Ready v2" box when doing Fix Integrity?