Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#76 Old 1st May 2009 at 1:30 AM
Rac379, the PDF attached to the first post contains the very same text and pictures as the post itself (which *is* in html, being a web page...).
As for your question about the driver's position, this is not the right place where to discuss it, because it's not something that you can change by setting an option in SimPE. You have to locate the proper "slot" in the CRES, and modify its translation (i.e. the X/Y/Z coordinates). Probably there's some info about this in a tutorial for custom cars? Not sure... Not a beginner's task, anyway, but you can try.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Page 4 of 4