Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mazuki Mai

by Slipslop Posted 14th Feb 2011 at 9:26 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2011 at 12:18 PM by Slipslop : text, fixed Lemon Leaf Dress link

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mberry
I have one last question. I have all the expansion and stuff packs and the latest patches. So far I have avoided sliders. I am not going to use Awesomemod as I find the changes to extensive. A number of the slider mods seem to duplicate what others do. If I decide to use sliders which ones do you recommend?

Every single one of them. They allow you to create much more detailed sims, but that doesn't mean you can't create nice looking sims without them.

If i should name my most used slider, i would say the "jaw line width" slider, imo the most useful one. And of course Delphy's breast sliders

All you need is a mod which does increase sliderlimit and sliderrange, to have the full potential. CmarNYC has recently released a very nice mod (>click me<) which does all the things i really need from awesomemod and i am temped to switch the mods, because Cmar's is way slimmer that Awesomemod.

I will test Cmar's mod in the evening, to see if everything is the same to awesomemod, in terms of creation.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 9:38 PM
Hi there ! you did a really awesome sims here ! I have 1 question though..
I downloaded all the files (but the awesomemod, cuz it crashes my game) and for some reason when I click on here at CAS, she doesnt appear! When am I doing wrong?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maggotx9
Hi there ! you did a really awesome sims here ! I have 1 question though..
I downloaded all the files (but the awesomemod, cuz it crashes my game) and for some reason when I click on here at CAS, she doesnt appear! When am I doing wrong?

Thanks! Not possible that she doesn't appear at all, it can only be that she looks different, because you have no mod which enables all the sliders. If awesomemod does crash your game, try Cmar's mod i posted in my above comment. Hadn't time to test it yet.

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 12:21 AM
slip thanks for yet another beautiful sim for us to play with keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next creation
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 12:25 AM
Do I have to have awesomemod's mod to use sliders? Sorry, I am new to Sims 3...
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 2:03 AM
ed any slider hack will do so no you dont need awsome to get the sim to work as intended
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beibeichan
ed any slider hack will do so no you dont need awsome to get the sim to work as intended

That's correct, any slider hack will do. I tested Cmar's mod and it works fine, i just use awesomemod as it has some nice additional options and i never had problems with it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 10:42 AM
i want the chinese dress!! but i dont understand anything on the website..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoshChic
i want the chinese dress!! but i dont understand anything on the website..

I don't understand it either, just find the downloadlink and click it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 11:21 AM
Slipslop.. she is beautiful.. but i have a problem... why is it that i cant see her? i already applied all the CC but still i dont see her...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by R3BorN
Slipslop.. she is beautiful.. but i have a problem... why is it that i cant see her? i already applied all the CC but still i dont see her...

Thanks. Recheck everything, if you install everything correctly she appears in the Young-Adult simbin, maybe you overlooked her?

Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Thanks. Recheck everything, if you install everything correctly she appears in the Young-Adult simbin, maybe you overlooked her?

ok... i've just checked her again.. and i'm sure she is located in You-Adult Simbin and i can see her picture... but still.. when i click her picture.. she doesn't appear... and after i select her.. the Basic menu doesn't appear also..
pls. help Slipslop..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 6:43 AM
ok... i've just checked her again.. and i'm sure she is located in You-Adult Simbin and i can see her picture... but still.. when i click her picture.. she doesn't appear... and after i select her.. the Basic menu doesn't appear also..
pls. help Slipslop..

Hm strange error, since you are the only one who reported such an error i assume the mistake is on your side. I always test my sims, before i upload and i never encountered a problem like this. Can't say what's wrong there sry. Maybe post a screenshot what it looks like on your screen?

Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 6:54 AM Last edited by R3BorN : 6th Mar 2011 at 7:34 AM.
Hm strange error, since you are the only one who reported such an error i assume the mistake is on your side. I always test my sims, before i upload and i never encountered a problem like this. Can't say what's wrong there sry. Maybe post a screenshot what it looks like on your screen?

ok... i just have one question.. her skin is a non-default right? so there is no conflict on my default skin whether its the original skin or not right?

EDIT:
ok here is the pics...
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 12:44 PM
ok... i just have one question.. her skin is a non-default right? so there is no conflict on my default skin whether its the original skin or not right?

EDIT:
ok here is the pics...

I've never seen an error like this before so i can't tell what's wrong here. I can remember that somebody had a problem with my Amberly sim, because some CC boots were causing some weird errors, maybe you also have such messed up CC in your packages folder, i don't know.. Are you using an addon?

The sims are packed with default skintone (no label on the skintonebar) and no custom hair, so it doesn't produce weird errors or crashes.

Do you experience this strange error with more of my sims? Maybe test a few and report back please.

Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 1:36 PM Last edited by R3BorN : 6th Mar 2011 at 2:32 PM.
I've never seen an error like this before so i can't tell what's wrong here. I can remember that somebody had a problem with my Amberly sim, because some CC boots were causing some weird errors, maybe you also have such messed up CC in your packages folder, i don't know.. Are you using an addon?

The sims are packed with default skintone (no label on the skintonebar) and no custom hair, so it doesn't produce weird errors or crashes.

Do you experience this strange error with more of my sims? Maybe test a few and report back please.

ok.. i just rechecked it again.. i remove all my other CC and just put Her CC and Miyu Kimura's CC and again.. she dont appear.. but Miyu your other creation is showing! so what do you think is the problem? pls help me Slipslop..

EDIT:
i've tested ur other sims.. Amberly Hall, Veronica Torez and Tiffany Scott.. and they are working!!! so... she is the only one that is not working.... help...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 6:55 PM
ok.. i just rechecked it again.. i remove all my other CC and just put Her CC and Miyu Kimura's CC and again.. she dont appear.. but Miyu your other creation is showing! so what do you think is the problem? pls help me Slipslop..

EDIT:
i've tested ur other sims.. Amberly Hall, Veronica Torez and Tiffany Scott.. and they are working!!! so... she is the only one that is not working.... help...

Interesting... well i can't tell why you get this error, i'm sorry

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 9:15 PM
Slipslop.. can you upload her without the basic skin and hair version?
Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:25 AM

same problem with me...she is completely invissible... i think i might have missed some mod that involves non default skins... any suggestions?
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:55 AM
ok.. i think i figured it out.... the UI Mod--CAS Basics--See Your Non-Default Skintones
mod isn't compatable with an update or something
so we'll just have to wait for an update.. or find all other replacement skins and put them somewhere else for now

....~testing theory~.....
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:59 AM
ok either i missed a skin somewhere in my vast collection... or something else...
i guess i'll just have to wait for an update...

Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vas_kocka
ok either i missed a skin somewhere in my vast collection... or something else...
i guess i'll just have to wait for an update...

what version do you have? coz if you have latest version of this game.. you dont have to use any CAS Skin Non-Default mod.. coz you can just scroll down in the skins..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 1:43 PM
Maybe the UI mod isn't compatible with an addon, the mod works with the newest patch for the basegame though

Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 4:17 AM
well i finally updated my expansion collection to all but buccaneer & ikea and she's visible.. (YAY!) so it seems that my game just wasn't patched to work with the required mods but i can't get the hair/clothes to work...

it's a start at least!
Page 2 of 4