Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mazuki Mai

by Slipslop Posted 14th Feb 2011 at 9:26 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2011 at 12:18 PM by Slipslop : text, fixed Lemon Leaf Dress link

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vas_kocka
well i finally updated my expansion collection to all but buccaneer & ikea and she's visible.. (YAY!) so it seems that my game just wasn't patched to work with the required mods but i can't get the hair/clothes to work...

it's a start at least!

Yeah as i've stated in my profile too, i only create with the basegame, so i cannot guarantee a 100% that the sims/mods/CC also work in all the addons. That's a tradeoff i have to take, because i won't buy any addons.

People who get such strange errors are a minority so far and i assume it's something in their game which messes up things.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 11:15 AM
she is pure beauty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 1:28 PM
You did such a great work! I have only one question here. After I fully download all your
recommend slider, it is not automatically adjusted by itself, right? so, I have to scale it by myself to make my character like yours.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Code153
You did such a great work! I have only one question here. After I fully download all your
recommend slider, it is not automatically adjusted by itself, right? so, I have to scale it by myself to make my character like yours.

No, you just have to install a sliderhack in combination with the sliders, preferably Awesomemod, create a config file on their site, where you have to activate the sliderrange (it's disabled by default). I have sliderrange set to x5 for the full potential.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#55 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
No, you just have to install a sliderhack in combination with the sliders, preferably Awesomemod, create a config file on their site, where you have to activate the sliderrange (it's disabled by default). I have sliderrange set to x5 for the full potential.

Yeah, I got what you mean, but I still don't know how to set that sliders for the beautiful face because when I first got into my game I saw your character with round face not as oval as shown in the picture. btw, This is real new piece of art I must try for myself.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#56 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 2:01 AM
beautiful sim, and now thanks to you I just spent an hour looking at those Tera online videos :D
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 9:26 PM
Could anyone tell me how to download/what to click on the foreign websites? I can't navigate them well and I am unsure where the download option is. I clicked a few things and...well, still can't seem to find it. This is suuuch a beautiful sim and I'd love to have her!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 4:34 AM
Was looking forward to using this but unfortunately can't get it working, got all mods in, but the hair is different and same with the face
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Sogosquall : 8th Jun 2011 at 2:14 PM.
She's really beautiful. But I can't download. The link is dead... ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:29 PM
She looks like Hatano Yui...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 12:55 AM
You make amazing sims shes just beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 4:59 PM
nice! (y)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#63 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 9:41 PM
Too much cute! *dies* I wonder what a little kid would look like with her face?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:29 AM
So cute ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 4:54 AM
you know.. with a bit more tweaking here and there... she could look like Utena from Revolutionary Girl. 8D
Test Subject
#66 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 6:12 AM
umm.. can u help me? how to download this? this is my 1st time using this MTS. help me plz...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:43 AM
Excuse me the link for the Non-default skin is not working. Can you send me any alternative Link for it? thnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 9:33 PM
The chin to neck slider I cannot find. I clicked on all the links and they either take me to login pages or pages that wont open. And I cannot download the Asian Dress due to Lemon requiring a sign up now. ;-; For some reason or other I click to download the plump lips and it takes me to an image saying something about federal court?

I have no idea, but I still love your work I just wanted to know of further instructions so I can put her in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 2:32 PM
It is AWESOME!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:47 PM
the hair isnt showing up... could it be clashing with some other hair?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#71 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 9:44 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 18th Nov 2012 at 9:56 PM.
Anaja Using Google Chrome can help because it will automatically ask you if you want the page translated

This sim is awesome, SlipSlop thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 8:25 AM
Default hariets link
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Thanks everyone!

Lemon Leaf usually labels his downloadlinks with "sims3pack" , "package" or the downloadsources "rayfile" "4shared" "vdisc" "uploading" etc so search for these words or look at the bottom of the threads.

what about hairiest neck slider, i cant find the download anywhere
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 11:48 AM
Will you adapt this sim for the upcoming Sims 4?
Because I love this Sim and I would like to see her on the Sims 4.
PD: Sorry if my english is not good. I'm spanish and I didn't use google translator.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 4:52 PM
youve done a beautiful job but after reading the description I realized how much I miss Terra Online . Guess its back to boring old Fiesta online hehe
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 1:28 AM
pretty sim love her
Page 3 of 4