Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#176 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I wanted to do the birth control thing just because periods are terribly inconvenient, but my mom insisted that it was "tampering with mother nature" and that I'm "not having sex anyway, so why does it matter?" I keep telling her that she's missing the point, but oh well .

Lol, that sounds like something my dad would say.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#177 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:57 AM
Don't they make stuff just for periods?

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#178 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:03 AM
nah, they just use the pill and shots (which is also for birth control) They also say that band (that's in the cervix) and that ring helps make fewer periods; but that's also just for birth control.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#179 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:04 AM
Hows a band in your cervix help? It'll just lock up all the blood, and I feel that could be a bad bad thing.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#180 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:07 AM
No, sorry, I meant the uterus, it's just before the Fallopian tubes. It blocks that part, and I think it seeps medicine to stop you from ovulating.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#181 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:08 AM
O.O Wow. I know one thing, I'm never getting one of those. I think I'll go off birth control when I'm 18, lol, I don't want to have kids after 30.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#182 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:11 AM Last edited by Dreamydre15 : 11th Jul 2009 at 4:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
O.O Wow. I know one thing, I'm never getting one of those. I think I'll go off birth control when I'm 18, lol, I don't want to have kids after 30.

Well I want to be 30 when I have ONE child, because I feel like your 20's should be about you having fun and all the good stuff your parents wouldn't let you do when you were younger. I dunno if I want to adopt or have actual children though. Either way I just want one child, and hopefully a girl.

My mom was turning 31 the year I was born and my dad was 29. My eldest sister wants to be 30 when she have kids also, and so does my other sister. But if I don't have a Husband by then, I won't have children seeing that I'm waiting until Marriage to have sex and a kid.

Scholar
#183 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:11 AM
I gotta agree the mom, screw with mother nature and she'll screw you back by making you sterile or something. "Mess with my grand design for childbirth, will you? Fine, no children for you!"

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Instructor
#184 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:14 AM
XD Gangreless, your a riot.

Dreamydre15 I was just about to talk about that. I want to get married young, like in my twenties (if not 19 XD) I also want to have a lot of children, and I think thirty I'd want them to be somewhere in there kid stage (over six at least)

My city =D
Mad Poster
#185 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:18 AM
I don't want to have kids after 30 cuz I don't want to be 40 and have an 18 year old, lol.

I'd have kids at like 18 if I didn't want to be an OB/GYN.

But I still, any always shall, doubt I'll ever have a boyfriend, much less a baby daddy or hubby. So. Yeah.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#186 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elice
XD Gangreless, your a riot.

Dreamydre15 I was just about to talk about that. I want to get married young, like in my twenties (if not 19 XD) I also want to have a lot of children, and I think thirty I'd want them to be somewhere in there kid stage (over six at least)

Jeez, 6 children? I don't know if I could handle it. I have a cousin who lives with her mom and grandparents and she has 4 younger siblings (under the age of 8) and they are off the wall. I rarely sleepover at her house now. But I guess its just how you raise them. But hopefully I won't have to worry about that, hopefully I'll only have one like I want, unless God has some drastic plan in store.

doubt I'll ever have a boyfriend, much less a baby daddy or hubby. So. Yeah.

Well I want to have a Husband before I have kids because I'm waiting until I'm married to have sex and also because you see a lot of broken households these days, where the child is usually missing one parent or living with their grandparents. Not that I have anything against that, I just want my child to grow up hopefully having both parents if nothing bad happens. My parents are divorced and I have two separate households and I sort of know how it is absent of one parent.

Mad Poster
#187 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:21 AM
I want to have 1 kid. And, if the first is a boy, then, 2. And if THAT'S a boy, then 3, and so on and so on. =[

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#188 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:22 AM
I want to have 1 kid. And, if the first is a boy, then, 2. And if THAT'S a boy, then 3, and so on and so on. =[

Lol..what if you never have a girl?

Mad Poster
#189 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:26 AM
Sigh. I'll quit at 3. But I want a daughter, and my mom says it's too much annoing stuff when they start their period (come on, hows she know? [I have two brothers, one when mom was 16, me at 34 and my little bro at 40] And I haven't even started my period, jeez! Maybe it was cuz she had 8 younger sisters and had to care for em all, sigh), but little girls are kind of cool. I'd deal with the *shudder* pink.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#190 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:27 AM
I didn't mean six children, I meant them being age six at thirty. Though I do want to have five (like my mother ) so your not far off. I might have six, I don't know, we'll reach that bridge when we get to it XD. I wish I could have twins though, it's in both the boy and girl side of my family, so I should be able to get lucky .

I used to want a girl, but then everyone wanted girls (and I have this rebellious tendencies to like things people hate) so I wanted a boy, but then everyone in my family was having boys so I want a girl now.

My city =D
Mad Poster
#191 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:27 AM
I go through stages of wanting kids. I think I want to have 2 children, purely because I've met some really bratty only children, but I don't want to have to handle too many kids.
If I do only have one child, then I want a little girl. I'll probably, if my great life plan goes ahead, be in my late twenties when I have a child. I don't want to be too young, because I want to be established and settled down before having a child, but I don't want to be too old, because I don't want to be like my parents, i.e. being old with youngish kids.
I want to be married before kids, or at least have found a life partner. I don't want a child in a relationship which is bound to fall apart, because I don't want my child to go through a broken household.
Mad Poster
#192 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:28 AM
LOL.
I dunno if my opinion is gonna change before I have kids, but eh, that's still at LEAST 5 years away =]

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#193 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:36 AM
PixCii I know what you mean about the bratty thing, when parents spoil their children too much and they expect to get everything. I am definitely not spoiling my child, I am not having a child throwing tantrums in stores because they can't get a candy bar. With my quick temper I'd probably want to strangle them if they did that. But I also don't want to be too strict like my parents...well my dad anyway. He's always been hard on us as if he expect our lives to be complicated when we leave home. I think thats why I'm more fond of my mom than my dad, and I don't want my child growing up hating me. My grandparents were strict on my dad, so I guess its in my genes. Hotheadedness is like a gene in my family that gets passed around to every generation.

I guess I'll be fine with either a boy OR a girl, I kind of like the idea of a son better now that I think about it. My parents had four girls and no boys. They thought I would be the son they always wanted which is why my name is Adrienne (girl version of the boy name Adrian) after my dad. So if I did want more than one child I'd prefer one son and one daughter.

Instructor
#194 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:36 AM
PixCii I completely agree with you. I just want to marry young, but I don't want to be foolish and marry because some guy showed up with flowers at my doorsteps. But I feel really deeply about love and stuff, I feel that I only want to experience that with one person; I believe if someone gets a girl/boyfriend then they should contemplate if that person will be bearable for marriage. Call me old fashion, but I think if you can't see yourself marring that person, then it's no reason to date... unless, of course it's only for fun .

My city =D
Mad Poster
#195 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:39 AM
I'd date, not just for fun, not for marrying, but cuz its da thang around here, sigh. =[
What I also don't get, forgive any language or insult to religion, but i don't get why people say its a sin to do it before marriage. I heard of this one couple, they waited, and they were really in love, and then, they got married, and then they broke up a few months later. The wife said it was cuz the sex sucked and it just fell apart because of it.
O.O

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#196 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:45 AM
i don't get why people say its a sin to do it before marriage.

I think its something Christians use to scare us young folks Unless its in the Bible, which is weird because in the Old Testaments people had sex before marriage like it was...da thang I haven't really figured alot of the Bible out yet and I stopped attending the Bible Studies at church so I dunno. The reason I want to wait until Marriage really has nothing to do with my religion actually, its more of the fact that I know I'm in control of my body and I can do as I please with it. Plus, despite the fact that we're in a century with products to prevent pregnancy I've always had the fear of being a Teenage mother. Mainly because my older two sisters embedded it in my head that I'd get knocked up as a teen because they claim I'm a natural flirt and I'm "too fast" and I like hanging with the guys more than the girls. Which in my opinion is all bullshit.

Mad Poster
#197 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:05 AM
I don't really beleive in god, sigh, the 50 proofs on a website are too much.
Lol, I wish I was a flirt.
I'm too shy to talk, even to teachers.
Maybe that's why I'm an outcast, other then being trash talked about by a chick.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#198 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:10 AM
Lol, I wish I was a flirt.
I'm too shy to talk, even to teachers.
Maybe that's why I'm an outcast, other then being trash talked about by a chick.

Being Flirty is not something to be Proud of...well for me anyway, I hate that my sisters consider me to be a flirt. My cousin use to be introverted as well, but I think a lot of shy people grow up to be the party animal types ya know? Because you spend so much time keeping to yourself that when you grow up and realize your Independence you just unleash all that you've been holding back...ya know?

Mad Poster
#199 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:11 AM
I'm only shy at school, lol. At home...And anywhere else, really, I'm...heh. Yeah. The exact opposite.
I'd at least like to have a boyfriend, or be likes by someone who isn't 4'5 and the geekiest kid in school. It always happens T.T

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#200 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:14 AM
Yeah, I don't condone all the sin stuff. It's just to scare people into abstinence; like the whole period is a sin, or kissing gets you pregnant. Fun fact about the old days: men used to have to let their wives sleep with the king/knight/priest (depending on the time line) because it was believe that virgin blood was poisonous and only a holy person could live through it. So they'd sleep with the bride first, then let the husband have her. Ain't that some mess? Kings Knights and priest were thought to be second to god and stuff. I'm so glad I didn't live in that crazy era.

My city =D

Page 8 of 123