Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1994 Dodge Caravan

by Fresh-Prince Posted 16th Feb 2010 at 7:22 AM

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:14 AM
HA! my first car was a 1989 Plymouth Grand Voyager with the fake wood panels. Amazing. FP you're my hero.
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by youwannapieceofme
Hi,
I tried to install this mod with TS3 Helper Monkey but when I play I can't buy this vehicle, So I go to the Mods folder and the file is there but I can't buy the car, the same thing happen with the Audi TT (roadster and coupe) and the Volvo made by Fresh Prince. please answer me I love your work [email protected]

Yea same with me! please help! [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 12:41 PM
This is another awesome addition to the fleet of vehicles you've made, many thanks for making & downloading this Dodge Minivan!

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got a split personality & so have I.
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:15 PM
Wow, this is a perfect replica! My family had this van, possibly even this year for a looooong time while I was growing up. Awesome job!
Instructor
#30 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 10:25 PM
i love it. I was hoping you would do some normal everyday cars.
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:01 AM
The saddest thing about this is that I own this van right now.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by youwannapieceofme
Hi,
I tried to install this mod with TS3 Helper Monkey but when I play I can't buy this vehicle, So I go to the Mods folder and the file is there but I can't buy the car, the same thing happen with the Audi TT (roadster and coupe) and the Volvo made by Fresh Prince. please answer me I love your work [email protected]

Are you all playing with the WA or HELS included? If so, you would have to transfer all your files over to the folder of either of the two that you have (i.e. if you have WA, then put it in "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff\Mods\Packages" folder, or if HELS then place it in "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages", or whatever your game directory is). I don't think the Monkey was ever updated to help with the expansion and stuff pack, so you would have to do some manual labor of copying and pasting. I hope that this is correct, but if I'm not then someone please help me out.

FP, this is your best creation yet. I love all of your sport car additions, but the true game is here. Now, I don't have to worry about trying to be tempted to put in money cheats just so I can afford one of your cars, especially using the bills mods where you pay more. I think that adds even more realism because we all know as much as it would be a GREAT way of living, there is NO way that anyone pays as little bills as EA has it set (1.3%, are you kidding me?)!! I don't use anything else but your car creations because they are so awesome!! A fan since Sims 2 and still a fan of your cars now!! Awesome job!! Please make more realistic cars as well.

OOOOOOH, do a Lambo!! I would love to see that. I don't think you've ever done one yet, have you? I know, right? I just talked about making more realistic affordables, and here I go popping out with a request for one of the most expensive cars in the world!! What a hypocrite!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 12:44 PM
I fixed it from updating my game.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 8:55 PM
yay what a awesome car.
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 12:40 AM
Great job. Good for people like me who love making large families
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:55 PM
OMG! This was my first car! I love you. :D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:56 AM
cute download.

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 1:45 AM
This is so awesome!!! I love it!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:04 PM
Thankyou! I had one of these in real life...called it, "Viggo"..until some idiot T-Boned me doing 75 mph.....Viggo rides again!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 3:18 AM
I don't get why this mesh even exists!
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:06 AM
You do splendid work Fp But ive noticed mainly european cars with the exception of the Nissan was wondering if you could do Toyota's say a 1993 People mover ?
many thanks though for your available cars thus far.
Scholar
#42 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 8:45 AM
Love this car! I wish you'd make more standard vehicles like this. I have all the sports cars I need.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:20 PM
Nice! I missed a classic Van to ts3
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 2:54 AM Last edited by Momthing : 22nd Apr 2010 at 3:47 AM.
I don't suppose you could make this available in a Sims3Pack format, could you? I'd really love to be able to download this car, and other things from this website. I just don't want to have to jump through all the hoops I know I'm going to have to just to get this car to show up in my game. I have Windows 7, which is wonky when trying to do the steps needed to add .package files to my game.

ETA: Nevermind, I did finally get it to work in my game by installing Monkey Bars and following the instructions to the letter. It sill would be nice to have this available in Sims3Pack mode though.
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andy2289
this car is bad, please make sportcars !!!

shut up, you rude idiot.

This car is gorgeous and sportscars are a plenty on this and many other websites.

If you have nothing good to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING ATALL.

Idiot..
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th May 2010 at 8:09 AM
i still have that car sat alone, worn out at the garage. i bought it for $1500 , no wonder..crappy ^^
But in first 3 years, this car had been giving me good time ^^
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th May 2010 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by andy2289
this car is bad, please make sportcars !!!

That's kind of a jerkish thing to say. That's seriously derogatory, and not needed. Just be glad that there's someone creating cars for TS3. We're blessed to have such a great creator as Fresh-Prince.
Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 12:46 PM
Default Nostalgia tears
This was my first car, a white 1994 Dodge grand Caravan. It drove without any real problems (for a car) until early 2010. I cannot thank you enough for making this as I now MUST HAVE this car mod!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 3rd May 2011 at 2:59 AM
Looks exactly like the van my mom has driven for years! Suckers last forever lol!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 4:18 AM
Lol omg, I can wait to make a huge family and slap them all in there. I love this thanks..
Page 2 of 3