Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*OUTDATED* - Teleport Any Sim

by scumbumbo Posted 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:09 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2017 at 11:22 AM by scumbumbo : Added "Just Go Away" to teleport Sims away

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 9:25 AM
My version is 1.13.104.1010, I have downloaded the file but the statue just doesnt show in my game
Test Subject
#77 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 2:24 PM Last edited by Simonario : 24th Jul 2016 at 3:42 PM.
Default Reply
Quote: Originally posted by thejusticesimmer
Nevermind, I just installed it wrong. I reinstalled it and now it works!

(Sorry, I forgot to say this a few weeks ago :0)

well can you share with us how you installed it ?
Test Subject
#78 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 10:48 PM
i have version 1.21.40.1020 and it works well for me (i just test the teleport one)
Field Researcher
#79 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roansims4
Stop being lazy and update your mods none of them are working on 1.16.61.1020

You do know that the this simmer retired from the modding community?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 10:35 PM
Shame he retired, he has a lot of awesome mods! If anyone would ever pick this one up I would love if it was possible to add that the stand can tp multiple sims at once!
Test Subject
#81 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 12:05 PM
Default Pleaaase
can you tell how did you do to fix the problem that nothing happen when you click in the statue ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 3:53 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#83 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 2:49 PM
I can't open the game after downloading this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 4:44 AM
This mod has stopped working. The game now freezes when using summon or teleport sim.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 7:01 AM
I have yet to get my game working properly after the Oct 27 update. I am still adding build CC back in and having issues. However, this is one of the mods that appears to be working for me. I have only tried it to summon sims to my home lot but they arrive as advertised and no 'lastexceptions' thrown.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 6:18 PM
Working fine for myself and others.

Might want to check for a mod conflict or something.
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 1:23 PM
My only mod in the game is this mod. The game keeps freezing..... :/
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 4:37 PM
Works for me, I have quite a few mods installed. I do not have CL but my game is patched for 1.24.102.1020. At least one modder is using this mod with their own mod to make their mod work so if there was an issue I am sure they wouldn't be using it. Maybe try blowing away the cache file (localthumbcache.package) remove the mod and repair the game through origin. Once it's repaired try the mod again.

Edit: Just a silly question but, was your game freezing before? Some people have reported having momentary freezes but that has nothing to do with this mod.

Once the can is open - The worms are free!
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 6:01 PM
Nothing Happens when I click the statue? Game is updated?
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 11:24 PM
Please update for the recent patch!
Test Subject
#91 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 9:09 AM
It's really sad that it has been broken by the new patch If you could update that would be so cool !
Test Subject
#92 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 5:19 AM
I have the latest version of the game and downloaded this for the first time today. Originally I could click on the statue, but it wouldn't do anything when I asked it to teleport me.

Make sure you follow the directions - you need to copy both the package AND the script file into your mods folder. I downloaded a bunch of poses and so I only looked for .package files to move, totally overlooked the .ts4script file. Once I had both in the Mods folder, it worked fine. Obviously, also make sure in your 'Game Options' under 'Other' that the boxes are checked for 'Enable Custom Content and Mods' as well as 'Script Mods Allowed'.

Mine didn't crash my game or cause any issues, and I have over 4,200 various files in my Mods folder. Perhaps you have an old mod or a conflicting one, so try moving your other mods out temporarily and test with just this teleport mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 1:57 PM
You don't know how much this has helped me! Thanks :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 4:23 PM
Just like you @Forumchibi, I could click on the statue but nothing happened so I thought the mod was broken because I didn't use it recently. But I organized my mods folder just before and I put it in a sub-sub-folder.. When I put it in a simple subfolder it worked again ! :D
There is only the 'just go away!' interaction that doesn't work since a longtime.
Test Subject
#95 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 10:03 PM
Could You Please Update!! After Summoning Sims They End Up Being Dirty!!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 11:57 AM
Yep, it's been a while since summoned sims arrive filthy like if they burned. You can't summon a sim, you have to make him/her come to your lot and then teleport. That's sad but at least, the teleportation works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 3:11 PM
Please update, it often conflicts with other mods of the game
Instructor
#98 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 1:04 AM
Hey! I've tried removing all my other CC, I've organized my mod folder to eliminate sub folders, and I've made sure to leave the script file zipped. I can get the statue to show up in-game, and I have my script mods enabled. The .package and .ts4script files both display at the start-up in the CC pop up, too. My sims just will not teleport! Anyone else having this problem with the update? Any way to get this working?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 3:29 AM
When using the teleporter with an animation for 2 sims, I'm finding that they are out of sync more often than not. Any tricks to get both sims to start the animation at the same time? Usually a second or so out of sync whether starting out a new anim by clicking the teleporter, or continuing to a subsequent anim during the first anim. Very frustrating.
Test Subject
#100 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
Hey! I've tried removing all my other CC, I've organized my mod folder to eliminate sub folders, and I've made sure to leave the script file zipped. I can get the statue to show up in-game, and I have my script mods enabled. The .package and .ts4script files both display at the start-up in the CC pop up, too. My sims just will not teleport! Anyone else having this problem with the update? Any way to get this working?

I made a sub folder called 'Teleport' within the 'Mods' folder. I put both MTS_Scumbumbo_TelelportAnySim.package AND MTS_Scumbumbo_TelelportAnySim_Script.ts4.script Inside that Sub folder.
I am now using it for the 1st time today. I thought i missed out because i am ..... really late with adding any mods to the TS4. I hope this helps you too. :lovestruc
Page 4 of 8