Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 24 of 84
Scholar
Original Poster
#576 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FurballRZ
Hey,ehhm i just wanted to sayx that there must be an issue with the 2.5.12 versio n of the game, because my sims 3 wouldnt start anymore with that patch. (2.5.12.004002)

Have you updated your sliderhack if you use it?
Lab Assistant
#577 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:41 AM Last edited by nobahdee : 19th Feb 2010 at 10:57 PM.
I have been waiting for someone to make these sliders FOREVER! lol. Thank you so much Jonha for making these sliders. I was so tired of looking at my simself and thinking: "My butt is not flat." Or "My hips are definitely wider than that." xD You rock!
Inventor
#578 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 6:34 AM
I DLed these when they first came out and love them and I just had to come back and THANK YOU for keeping them updated!!
Lab Assistant
#579 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 12:26 PM
After testing everything out, there is only one issue I have with this mod and I noticed it when I made some attempts to tweaks the lips of my sims; the sliders for the lips, other than changing the width of the lips in whole and the height, everything else for the lips did not work. The sliders would move, but the lips remained unchanged. Other than that, I'm happy to see such body changes with my sims. =)
Lab Assistant
#580 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nobahdee
After testing everything out, there is only one issue I have with this mod and I noticed it when I made some attempts to tweaks the lips of my sims; the sliders for the lips, other than changing the width of the lips in whole and the height, everything else for the lips did not work. The sliders would move, but the lips remained unchanged. Other than that, I'm happy to see such body changes with my sims. =)

Well, seems your mouth sliders don't work, 'cause your slider count exceeds the allowed count of sliders in the game.
When this happens, the game disables some sliders. Thats pretty normal. You just have to DL a mod, which extends the count of sliders in the game.
As for me, I'm using this one: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=381046

But maybe you should read Jonhas description first.
He explains the "disabled sliders issue" in there. And he also put a link to the Extended Game Core there.
Test Subject
#581 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 6:26 PM
Very cool. Thank you THIIIIIS much! =^-^=
Lab Assistant
#582 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melody2
Well, seems your mouth sliders don't work, 'cause your slider count exceeds the allowed count of sliders in the game.
When this happens, the game disables some sliders. Thats pretty normal. You just have to DL a mod, which extends the count of sliders in the game.
As for me, I'm using this one: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=381046

But maybe you should read Jonhas description first.
He explains the "disabled sliders issue" in there. And he also put a link to the Extended Game Core there.

D'oh! lol. Ok. I read Jonhas' description wrong and re-read it again...Thank you, melody and pardon my absentminded mistake there. :P
Lab Assistant
#583 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nobahdee
D'oh! lol. Ok. I read Jonhas' description wrong and re-read it again...Thank you, melody and pardon my absentminded mistake there. :P

You're welcome. ^^
Glad, I could help you. XD Though it's Jonahs job, for it's still his sliders. XD I hope, he doesn't mind. ^^°
Lab Assistant
#584 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:25 PM
So this sounds dumb but which of the 4 do I actually download and install? I have the latest version of the game and world adventures and the stuff pack. Also I have delphy SimHeight and Niksim's feet slider.

RUN FOREST RUN!
Scholar
Original Poster
#585 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melody2
You're welcome. ^^
Glad, I could help you. XD Though it's Jonahs job, for it's still his sliders. XD I hope, he doesn't mind. ^^°

No, thank you very much for explaining it.

Quote: Originally posted by DreadWizardDM
So this sounds dumb but which of the 4 do I actually download and install? I have the latest version of the game and world adventures and the stuff pack. Also I have delphy SimHeight and Niksim's feet slider.

The latest version of world adventures is 2.5.12, so download the sliderhack with 2.5.12 in it's name (currently the last one, but that will change) and the first package which contains the sliders. If you already have awesomemod or the extended game core, download only the first package.
Test Subject
#586 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:22 AM
Hey Could you make a slider that will make the hight of the double chin (or Underneck) higher or lower PLZ, oh yea and i luv the slider too
Test Subject
#587 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 7:03 AM
bro, thanks for the sliders! i've had this sliders on my sims for a while now... anyway, i'm thinking of installing WA... could I just normally install the EP and play without affecting the sliders? or do i just move the necessary files from sims3/game/bin to WA's bin?
Scholar
Original Poster
#588 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marshall600
Hey Could you make a slider that will make the hight of the double chin (or Underneck) higher or lower PLZ

Hmm, can you explain this more (maybe with a picture)?

Quote: Originally posted by mark3289
bro, thanks for the sliders! i've had this sliders on my sims for a while now... anyway, i'm thinking of installing WA... could I just normally install the EP and play without affecting the sliders? or do i just move the necessary files from sims3/game/bin to WA's bin?

Some people report that they have to move the mods and the framework to the EP folder. If you are using the sliderhack, make sure, you copy the d9d dll file in the ep folder.

Apart from that, there should be no issues.
Test Subject
#589 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:14 PM
I'm happy you made this ^^
I'm still missing some things tough... Could you also come up with a lower-and upper arm slidder and a belly slider? Thanks in advance :3
Test Subject
#590 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:54 PM
Hey John, I have a little problem .. (or big ..)

I put the packages into the correct folder (yes, I had other mods core, had the required dll and resources.cfg ..)

I put the mods in the Adventures in the World, open the game, I begin my sims, I carry them (Loading..) all normal, until when I "test" the mod, create a new sim, I click the correct location (mouth / global) and slide all the sliders, and nothing happens even with the breasts, ass .. NOTHING! the sliding only change the mouth (as in original)

I've tested other sliders as posted by you on the Overview of breasts, and it worked normally, however, has no waist (butt) on it .. then wanted his mod in my game, working

has a solution for this?

if so, could give a quote response?

obs:

just to check, I put the single file.'s package. zip pra install Install Help with Monkey (the option to install sims 3) ..

that's all you have to do for work?
Test Subject
#591 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:17 AM
I still love this mod, from it's testing stages to now and what I'm sure any future advances will hold. This is a large part of what makes this game playable for me, alongside Awesomemod.

I have suggestions for Sliders, if that's okay, I just noticed a few that if were able to be added, definitely should be as they're part of creating the realism we're striving for.

1.Double chin slider, as previously said, that part of your head between the tip of your chin and your neck that can either be really taught or sag, we had this option in Sims 2 to adjust this and I have NO IDEA why they took this out.
2.Changing the "width" of the thighs, so they'll be closer together without being huge on the sides. Not everyone who's thighs touch have tree trunks down there.
3.I noticed when we first got the chest slider, it moved the chest width wise and now it's more front and back girth, I really liked the width option because it helped create an hour glass shape. If we could incorporate those two together, I think that would work out nicely.
4.Stomach slider, so we can have "full" figured women without you know, for the lack of better words, a flat tire.

Anyways, those are just some suggestions I thought I'd throw out there, seems like everyone else is and I know it helps to know what people are looking for when you're making something for them (which we all REALLY appreciate).

Keep up the awesome work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#592 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linkpunisher
just to check, I put the single file.'s package. zip pra install Install Help with Monkey (the option to install sims 3) ..

that's all you have to do for work?

Install Monkey as far as I know wasn't updated for WA and may cause problems. Anyw, be sure to install the first download, "Jonha_Sliders", too. The SliderHack only allows you to install more sliders. You have to actually install them.

Quote: Originally posted by deaditegal
1.Double chin slider, as previously said, that part of your head between the tip of your chin and your neck that can either be really taught or sag, we had this option in Sims 2 to adjust this and I have NO IDEA why they took this out.
2.Changing the "width" of the thighs, so they'll be closer together without being huge on the sides. Not everyone who's thighs touch have tree trunks down there.
3.I noticed when we first got the chest slider, it moved the chest width wise and now it's more front and back girth, I really liked the width option because it helped create an hour glass shape. If we could incorporate those two together, I think that would work out nicely.
4.Stomach slider, so we can have "full" figured women without you know, for the lack of better words, a flat tire.

1. Might look into it, but don't know if it's possible
2. Sounds useful, but I don't know if it will work. "Touching thighs" may look more like clipping issues instead of realistic.
3. Try the Shoulder width slider, it doesn pretty much the same as th old chest slider. It only adjusts the shoulders, too, so ou get no strange clipping with a wide chest and normal shoulders. But of course I could also provide a seprate chest slider if ou want.
4. Well, stomach is a little difficult, because there is no "stomach bone" that would be adjustable. I could make the whole waist area smaller in front/back direction, unfornuately that will probably result in a "dent" at the back of the sim.
Test Subject
#593 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:56 AM
I cant get the sliderhack to work! game starts up as normal until the loading screen when it crashes. i got WA and HE and pu the Direct x file in both folders but it still wont work, ive also tried all the different version for different updates but i doesnt work either . i got version 3.0
Test Subject
#594 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 7:47 AM
I personally LOVE this modification, not only for extra curvy sims but I like to make skinnier ones as well (after all, we aren't all super babes) but I find the fact that there's no arm thickness slider/s a bit odd as when you MAKE super thin sim, thier arms look cartoonish and out of proportion with the rest of them.

Could we have arm thickness sliders please?
Scholar
Original Poster
#595 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndreaHooper
Could we have arm thickness sliders please?

Nope, as it states (I think so) on the overview page it's currently not possible for me to create one. Although I might try it again, I don't think it will work...
Test Subject
#596 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 9:48 AM
Ok this mod works great but when i use the sliders they are in somekind of code. i cant tell which ones which.
Scholar
Original Poster
#597 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michaelsmeltser
Ok this mod works great but when i use the sliders they are in somekind of code. i cant tell which ones which.

You forgot to install the BASE package or are using a very strange locale (which?).
Test Subject
#598 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:19 PM Last edited by LeoLady271 : 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:27 PM.
It's not working for me. I updated direct x which has the dll file in it. I only want 3 of the sliders so i only chose 3 and the base. The Sims 3 version i have is 1.10.6.004001 I took them out and re downloaded thinking I may have choose the wrong one. But still the same. The game goes through the Ea Logo them the sims 3 Logo but once the cinematic is over it crashes to desk top. I'm using Win XP Home. The only other mod i have installed on this game is the Nomosaic from this site.

Thanks for your time
LeoLady

Update**
Ok I got it working Downloaded and installed gnatgosplat and delphy monkey bars one of these had the dll file in it and i separately extracted that file to needed folder.
Issue fixed.
I also notice that on the lips I had to scroll down and I would have missed that if I hadn't read your instruction on the mod.

Thanks for your time and efforts on this mod. Good Job
Scholar
Original Poster
#599 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeoLady271
It's not working for me. I updated direct x which has the dll file in it.

Erm, no. You need a hacked dll file in the game/bin directory. It is meant to override the default directx dll file enabling the use of unofficial core mods. With the default file in this location or without any file at all it will not work.
Test Subject
#600 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Install Monkey as far as I know wasn't updated for WA and may cause problems. Anyw, be sure to install the first download, "Jonha_Sliders", too. The SliderHack only allows you to install more sliders. You have to actually install them.

Oh my god! huahuaa, as I was an ass, sorry, did not put the Jonha_Sliders, only the updates .. hehe, put the packages right now and it worked!
Page 24 of 84