Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 27 of 84
Test Subject
#651 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 3:03 PM
Hi Jonha

I was wondering if you can advise me.....
I downloaded your sliders a couple of months ago and created the best sim i have ever made using them. Then last week i updated my system to Windows 7 and copied my package folder to my new system. At this point my game had updated itself to WA 2.5 so i have gone back and re-downloaded your slider update that is compatiable with my updated game.
But now when i go into the game and load my favorite sim, she looks different! Its mainly her eyes and i cant get them back to the way they were!!
How come this has happened and can you give me any tips on how i can get her to load the way she orginally was?
Thank you
Test Subject
#652 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 9:49 PM
Someone may have already dealt with this issue before, but I have just updated my sliders and I find that the butt slider increases the belly, so front and back increase in equal amounts. Have I missed something ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#653 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarleneJ
Someone may have already dealt with this issue before, but I have just updated my sliders and I find that the butt slider increases the belly, so front and back increase in equal amounts. Have I missed something ?

No, this is by design as there is neither a seperate belly nor a separate butt "bone". If it annoys you, remove the butt slider. It can't be fixed.
Test Subject
#654 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 5:24 PM
Ok no problem. I would like to be able to download the foot slider, but as the site is entirely in german I dont see how this is possible. Is there any other way to find the foot slider ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#655 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarleneJ
Ok no problem. I would like to be able to download the foot slider, but as the site is entirely in german I dont see how this is possible. Is there any other way to find the foot slider ?

You can register in english, too, on this site:

http://niksim.forumprofi.de/ucp.php...ange_lang=en_us

But I don't think, it's really worth it, as the feet will begin to shake when resizing them.
Lab Assistant
#656 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 10:53 PM
I'm wondering is it Compatible with Sims 3 High-End Loft stuff? (:

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Scholar
Original Poster
#657 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kjsdx3
I'm wondering is it Compatible with Sims 3 High-End Loft stuff? (:

Yes, it is and the sliders (not the sliderhack) are probably already compatible with future EPs, too.
Test Subject
#658 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 2:38 PM
Hey Jonha,

I am having a bit of an issue with the Sliders, they don't seem to work for me, I have the core game, and its updated to the latest ver, I have tried installing it using the SIM3 Update, and well as monkey tools to no avail. When I tired the S3U, its says the install fails, when I use monkey tools, it installs alright, but they don't show up?.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Don
Lab Assistant
#659 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Yes, it is and the sliders (not the sliderhack) are probably already compatible with future EPs, too.

Thank you. I will test it out now. :D

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Scholar
Original Poster
#660 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darnstrong
Hey Jonha,

I am having a bit of an issue with the Sliders, they don't seem to work for me, I have the core game, and its updated to the latest ver, I have tried installing it using the SIM3 Update, and well as monkey tools to no avail. When I tired the S3U, its says the install fails, when I use monkey tools, it installs alright, but they don't show up?.

Any Ideas?

Please do it manually. I don't know about S3U and the monkey tools isn't updated for Wa and HELS.

And then read the faq on the overview page about them not showing up and how to install them.
Test Subject
#661 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:08 PM
Please do it manually. I don't know about S3U and the monkey tools isn't updated for Wa and HELS.

And then read the faq on the overview page about them not showing up and how to install them.

yeah I tried doing it Manually as well, NOTA!, Something must be off with my install, I got other mods to work, but the sliders just wont take weird

Don
Test Subject
#662 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:52 PM
How do I uninstall this? My game is crashing
Scholar
Original Poster
#663 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetnrican
How do I uninstall this? My game is crashing

You already have pm. Just remove the files you installed before.
Test Subject
#664 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 7:21 PM
i cant find them on my computer
Scholar
Original Poster
#665 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 8:08 PM
Well, you installed them. So you probably have them and you should know where they are. And I told you where they probably are.

Please just read the package installation help about where the package files are. I can't give you more help.
Test Subject
#666 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:45 AM
i am trying to install the hack but my game keeps crashing, i looked and realised that i need to in stall this d3dx9_31.dll, but for sum reason when i click it to open, it tells me that i do not have a program assossiated with it. So i just download the BASE sliders, but when i do my other sliders dont work, AGH, PLZ HELP!
Lab Assistant
#667 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 4:02 AM
Hey Jonha, great mod. I tested it and it works nicely. I was wondering though if there is a way to only install certain sliders from it? Also I was curious if it could be made into a non core mod?.. and finally I have a couple other sliders out there and am not sure how everything works together... I was looking at the files and see different threshholds and limits on all the diff slider packs. I use Delphys breast sliders and that foot slider thing.

Great package by the way!

RUN FOREST RUN!
Test Subject
#668 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 4:58 AM
This mod worked beautifully for me prior to installing High End Loft content.
I did a lot of troubleshooting, removed the files/packages. Reinstalled them. Even to the extent of redownloading. And everything seems to work for me but the sliders.
So I'm not sure what issues installing High End Loft created, but it doesn't like the sliders anymore it seems.

It is a wonderful mod, however.
Scholar
Original Poster
#669 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marshall600
i am trying to install the hack but my game keeps crashing, i looked and realised that i need to in stall this d3dx9_31.dll, but for sum reason when i click it to open, it tells me that i do not have a program assossiated with it.!

Well, don't doubleclick it, put in in the game\bin directory. You don't need to open it, the game will read it automatically on startup if its in the correct location.

Quote: Originally posted by DreadWizardDM
Hey Jonha, great mod. I tested it and it works nicely. I was wondering though if there is a way to only install certain sliders from it?

Of course. In Jonha_Sliders there are many different .package files. Just install only the ones you want, as as it says, everytime install the BASE package or you get strange numbers in the UI.

Quote:
Also I was curious if it could be made into a non core mod?..

The sliders are no core mod. Only the SliderHack, which will allow you to install more sliders.

Quote:
and finally I have a couple other sliders out there and am not sure how everything works together... I was looking at the files and see different threshholds and limits on all the diff slider packs. I use Delphys breast sliders and that foot slider thing.

The sliders work nicely together. Of course it doesn't make much sense to have two different breast sliders, if you want, you can either remove mine (see above) or Delphy's, but you can also leave both in.

Quote: Originally posted by Scarlita
This mod worked beautifully for me prior to installing High End Loft content.
I did a lot of troubleshooting, removed the files/packages. Reinstalled them. Even to the extent of redownloading. And everything seems to work for me but the sliders.
So I'm not sure what issues installing High End Loft created, but it doesn't like the sliders anymore it seems.

Have you moved the mods to the HELS directory? If not, please try this. Also please be aware that you may need to update your sliderhack and you need to copy the dll file in the new HELS directory, if you haven't already.
Lab Assistant
#670 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 8:11 PM
thanks soooo much it's absolutely invaluable!
Test Subject
#671 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 5:37 AM
I tried downloading it, but once i click to open it in WinZIP it tell me denied? What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Test Subject
#672 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 7:00 AM
Awesome! I've been waiting for this feature ever since SIMS 2 came out. Thanks!
Test Subject
#673 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 10:27 AM
I have the slider hack 1.10 in my electronic arts/sims 3 high end loft/ mods/ packages but it doesn't show in the game? I've read all the help but it doesn't show. do i put it somewhere else?
Scholar
Original Poster
#674 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redrose_rocker
I tried downloading it, but once i click to open it in WinZIP it tell me denied? What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Please make sure, you have permissions to write in the mods folder. Try extracting them to the desktop and copy them manually.

Quote: Originally posted by rh1
I have the slider hack 1.10 in my electronic arts/sims 3 high end loft/ mods/ packages but it doesn't show in the game? I've read all the help but it doesn't show. do i put it somewhere else?

Folder looks right, make sure, your framework is working correctly and please test if other mods work. Also note, that the SliderHack doesn't give you new sliders, please install the first download on the page if you want them.
Test Subject
#675 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 11:07 PM Last edited by Scarlita : 16th Mar 2010 at 11:39 PM.
Have you moved the mods to the HELS directory? If not, please try this. Also please be aware that you may need to update your sliderhack and you need to copy the dll file in the new HELS directory, if you haven't already.

I did, indeed try this. This was actually the first thing I tried doing.
I will double check my files again, just to make sure the files are most recent and try this step again.

EDIT:
All right, apparently all I needed was to give it one last shot with the re-download and placing in the appropriate folders. It's finally working as intended for me. . . Technology.

Thanks again, Jonha for this amazing mod. I was wishing this was all ready implemented in Sims 3 when I bought it. And when it wasn't, 'lo! You had this mod for it!
You've been a wonderful help to all of us with prompt responses on troubleshooting as well. We owe you much for your diligence to this. <3
Page 27 of 84