Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 10:20 AM
Default Clean Pleasantview and Bella: I am dead token?
Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to ask a question like this. I couldn’t find a real answer online.

But I was recently wondering whether it would be alright to use a clean template of Pleasantview, like the one from meetmetotheriver, and give Bella the I Am Dead token in simPe. As many other simmers, I adore the clean templates but could really do without Bella being in them.

Killing her off or putting her on a lot without a phone and a prisoner token is not something I really wish to do. I would like to kinda recreate the situation in the original shipped version of the hood, where she’s still visible in the family tree but not in a relationship with Mortimer, so that him going out with Dina is not considered cheating all of a sudden (by the game that is at least, haha).

Has somebody given her the token in a clean version of Pleasantview before, and did it work out? I’m curious to know! Thank you for reading
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 12:43 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 12:52 PM
Wow, can’t believe I missed that yesterday. Whoops. Thank you nonetheless!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 10:33 PM
I'm playing a Pleasanview Epic Challenge using a Pleasantview terrain template which means that the families all had to be recreated my me in CAS and I'm doing their ancestors from the 17th century colonial era when the town was just starting up and playing it though time as it grows over a 400 year time span into the 21st century so I won't have those issues to worry about with the map terrain of the town.I started my project monthes ago and this other option linked here wasn't available when I started up so I went with using the terrain map and recreating the town with my own recreations of the families from the starting of the town.