Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2020 at 5:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims cannot be a Family Member
I have two households in Riverblossom Hills where the namesake of the household is not present. Somehow I messed up Jason Enwright, I can Summon him and play him but when I close the household he is gone and I have to summon him again. When he is present and his wife Proposes that he move in, he does but his face icon does not show up as a family member. Also the plant for Family Ties brings him in but no Icon. Also he has no relations showing and cannot change his clothes, also, he got married but wife didn' t change her last name, but does show as married, otherwise he seems perfectly normal. The other one is Catherine Viejo....cant do much with her. When loading the Enwright household, he shows as present with his wife and kids and other family members, but after loading, he is not there and his icon isn't either. What do I need to do to get him back to normal. Would killing him and then resurrecting him do it ????