Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 9:10 AM
Default WCIF wisteria pergola ?
I am looking for a wisteria pergola that I have lost. Unfortunatly, I have no screen. It's a pergola with mauve/ light purple flowers non recolorable, and it's I think a 4*3. Have you an idea ? I am sorry not to have best informations.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 12:28 PM
Could it be this one? http://misaki0218.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-731.html (the pergola and flowers are one object)

Heaven also made some wisteria if you want to add to the pergola: https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?&t=615459

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Inventor
#3 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 1:10 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 2:30 PM
That's it, the one ! You are incredible and amazing ! Thank you so much !
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 2:43 PM
I had this in my game for sometime and finally tried to use it sometime back and well, sims cannot walk under it. So it's kind of for looks only.
At least I couldn't get the sim to interact with anything that I put under it - am I doing something wrong?
Inventor
#6 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
I had this in my game for sometime and finally tried to use it sometime back and well, sims cannot walk under it. So it's kind of for looks only.
At least I couldn't get the sim to interact with anything that I put under it - am I doing something wrong?

I have that issue with some of things that use lights that go with other things. Like the pergola and adding lights and I have a wedding arch that you add lights to and once the lights are placed on it the thing becomes unusable. I'm thinking something needs to be changed in the package file that allows sims to walk underneath. It's probably flagged incorrectly. I'm going to open up something from the game that can be walked under and change the set up on it and see if it let's me walk under it. Not sure if it will work but worth a shot.
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
I have that issue with some of things that use lights that go with other things. Like the pergola and adding lights and I have a wedding arch that you add lights to and once the lights are placed on it the thing becomes unusable. I'm thinking something needs to be changed in the package file that allows sims to walk underneath. It's probably flagged incorrectly. I'm going to open up something from the game that can be walked under and change the set up on it and see if it let's me walk under it. Not sure if it will work but worth a shot.

I have that set and from what I remember it was the lights that block routing (the horizontal string ones.) To change it you need to edit the footprint, which is the FTPT resource in s3pe. From the Area Type Flags you need ForPlacement and IsEnabled set to True, ForPathing - False; from the Allow Intersection Flags - I usually do Objects, Sims, Walls, Modular Stairs and Objects of Same Type to True but you can choose which ones you want depending on where you want it to go. They're pretty self explanatory.
Inventor
#8 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
I have that set and from what I remember it was the lights that block routing (the horizontal string ones.) To change it you need to edit the footprint, which is the FTPT resource in s3pe. From the Area Type Flags you need ForPlacement and IsEnabled set to True, ForPathing - False; from the Allow Intersection Flags - I usually do Objects, Sims, Walls, Modular Stairs and Objects of Same Type to True but you can choose which ones you want depending on where you want it to go. They're pretty self explanatory.

Thank you!!!! This will help tremendously
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 2:47 PM
No problem, you can pm me if you need a more detailed explanation tho that's basically all to it