Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 11:43 PM
Default help removing mesh
I wanted to modify this horn cc for personal use, I wanted to remove one horn so they're asymmetrical, but I couldn't figure it out. I was using blender, I'm not really sure how to do it. I've never used blender before and I'm not sure if there's any other program I can use for this. Any help is greatly appreciated!! :^)
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 1:54 AM
If you're familiar with Milkshape you can use that with CAS Tools.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
If you're familiar with Milkshape you can use that with CAS Tools.

I'm not familiar with milkshape, plus sims 4 studio exports meshes specifically for blender
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heckypants
I'm not familiar with milkshape, plus sims 4 studio exports meshes specifically for blender

CAS Tools works with Milkshape the same way S4S works with Blender. But since you don't know Milkshape it doesn't matter.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4