Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxuriare Completer Set

by MsBarrows Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 4:21 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 12:54 AM
The only thing I have from Peggysims are hair meshes. The damned loveseat didn't work before I had downloads... I remember, once, a long time ago, it worked, and it was soo pretty. But now I can't use it... please let me know if anyone ever figures this out....
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:59 AM Last edited by Deathlunar : 13th Jun 2007 at 11:16 AM.
Aaaaaaaahhhahahahahaha!! This is all I've wanted! I agree with you that "The camel-backed Luxuriare Loveseat by Maxis" is one of the most beautiful setings in the game. And it totally needed this what you have done.

Thank you very, very much.

Edit: I have them in my house now. They are so elegant. And they fit my house's antique-elegant style very well. Beautiful.
Just that..could you make dining chairs for the same style? It would be..over-luxury. I'd cry of joy. Also..a rug would be nice..
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 4:34 PM
AAAHH!! Thank you so much!! I've been needing matching pieces for that loveseat for the longest time! O_____O Now I can actually use it...
Instructor
#29 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 11:50 AM
I'm thinking you should just go to work for Maxis/EA! These "completer" sets are too fabulous - Thank you!

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 10:53 PM
I'm so glad to have found this! Thank you soooo much!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:23 PM
Again, I've always wanted a complete set of this. Thank you!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 9:14 PM
Thank you for making and sharing this. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 8:48 PM
Why haven't I seen this yet? I've been searching for these addons for ages. Thank you!
Page 2 of 2