Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Mars & Sailor Mercury

by thunderbreak Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 8:41 AM

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 5
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 11:47 PM Last edited by thunderbreak : 15th Jul 2005 at 12:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Guardian_of_the_Moon
Sailor Mercury isn't ice cold. She is probably the nicest out of the bunch.
Thanks for the compliment, but I was being sarcastic, hope I didn't offend any Mercury fans.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:38 AM
I can't seem to get Mars' head to work. All I get for a selection is a giant bunny head and I don't know what is wrong. Can I get some help?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#78 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuri03
I can't seem to get Mars' head to work. All I get for a selection is a giant bunny head and I don't know what is wrong. Can I get some help?
Download the custom mesh I linked.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 10:20 PM
I cant get mercury's clothes to work and I did dounlode that dress. Please help?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#80 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 12:34 AM
You've already downloaded the mesh I linked and put it in the proper folder?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#81 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 10:29 PM
I have all the inner scouts now! Oh ya, and Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune!
Hey do you think you can make Sailor Pluto, Sailor Saturn, the Starlights, and Sailor ChibiChibi? Am I asking to much? :D

Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, oh and don't forget the starlights, but all of them depend on me,

Sailor Moon
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#82 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailor_moon
I have all the inner scouts now! Oh ya, and Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune!
Hey do you think you can make Sailor Pluto, Sailor Saturn, the Starlights, and Sailor ChibiChibi? Am I asking to much? :D
Sorry, I've already mentioned that I am not going to finish the rest of the sailor moon characters, but I did give permission to recolor the uniforms I've uploaded, so if there's anyone whos intrested help yourself.

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faustian
Ha. That's fantastic.

Actually, Sailor Moon's popular run was some years ago. There are still quite a few people who like the series though. But I'm with you -- fan of the manga.

Now all the rage is Yugi Oh and...other anime I don't care about. :/

*downloads* Thank you.

My kid sisters ADORE Sailor Moon (animated cartoon version). Sailor Moon is still quite popular thanks to the Cartoon Network. I doubt there are many girls in the USA today who have never heard of Sailor Moon.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 4:17 AM
I must say these are beautiful creations and i saw the show 5 or 6 times and these are realistic to.
#85 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 1:06 PM
Finally found a Hino Rei!!Thanx! :valentine
Test Subject
#86 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 1:47 AM
Wow!!!! Wonderful!!!!
#87 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 8:01 AM
This is amazing. lol.. I'm flabbergasted (spelling??)
Oh btw, the manga rocks. but its gone out of print in the states!
Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 5:08 PM
Aww, Mercury-chan is so cute. ^.^
Great job, thank you!
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 2:24 PM Last edited by Dark Imakuni : 30th Sep 2005 at 9:48 AM. Reason: I'm thick!
How do I get the Sailor Mercury outfit to work? I managed to get everything else working except her outfit. Help!

Didn't download Sailor Mars. Prefer Mercury ;-)

[EDIT]
Never mind, fixed it. Forgot to download the mesh ;-)

If I am allergic to nuts, does that mean I am allergic to myself?
Test Subject
#90 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:27 AM Last edited by Sidar : 27th Oct 2005 at 9:14 AM.
Can somebody give me the Mars hair mesh. I can't open Shannara's page.

The art forewer !!!
Test Subject
#91 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:08 AM
Same here, the link for the hair mesh doesn't work.

It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
Test Subject
#92 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 3:40 PM
Awesome
I have always been a big fan of Sailor Moon. I have seen every episode and movie including a season that wont be released in America. But I have to say that you have done a wonderful job on making these 2 sailor scouts. Ami has always been one of my favorites.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:37 AM
Yay! More Sailor Moon people! I really like Sailor Moon... could you make her? :idea:

ELIZAAAMOLLYYYYY.
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
#94 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:28 PM
The hair's mesh isn't run, pleae help me!!! Good job.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#95 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:03 PM
I think Shanara took off all of her stuff from this site, and I can't seem to find her own site. So I'll look around for an alternate mesh and upload a newer version of Mars. Sorry everyone.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 12:07 AM
really good ^^
i like the sailor scouts you made...this post is prolly a little late i'm new to MTS2
:sam:
#97 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:31 AM
Thanx, ThunderBreak, for making Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury! You should REALLY try making Sailor Moon! You're really good at making clothing! The hair doesn't REALLY matter, only as long as it goes with the outfit. Thanx again!

~Usagi Tsukino~
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 4:05 AM
good luck finding a new hair mesh for mars and does any 1 have it from before it was removed

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")
copy bunny in 2 your signature so bunny can take over the universe
#99 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 7:57 PM
They're Great!
They're really great! The only reason i'd ever heard of the show is beacause when me and my cousin were little my cousin watched it all the time and she made me watch it with her.
My fave character was always Sailor Jupiter cos she was the feisty one. My second fave was Sailor Saturn cos she looked like me and my third fave was Sailor Mercury cos she was smart like me! I'm so glad you made them (my cousin'll be overjoyed if she sees them on my pc cos shes still got all the old stuff - the dolls the mini action figures the Sailor Moon wand thingy - everything!). My cousins have was Sailor Moon so she'd love to see her be made (and Tuxedo Mask cos she always made those two snog each other all day long when she wasn't watching it) and she'd really love if you could make the evil person that i can't remember the name of. I'm singing the theme song in my head right now.......

I'm the most evil creature on your god~for~saken world. Get in my way and my protogenic telecenetik powers will be in yours!!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:39 PM
Thank you!

I have no true point but, to point others in a safer direction then the one I have traveled. The long path that is taken alone. The long path that, not until too late, you realize never ends. The path to the truth behind all truths.
Page 4 of 5