Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 5:25 PM
Default Finding a "rusty trashcan" default replacement
Greetings,
When installing custom lots through the Clean Installer I must have overlooked (or perhaps it wasn't correctly marked) a default replacement of the outside trashcan. This has caused all the trashcans in game to look like in the attached image. I have used the Download Organizer to remove anything related to trashcans but it seems that the replacement is still there. My question is, is there a "smart" way to find and eliminate this default replacement in my download folder? I am aware of the 50/50 method, however I would really prefer to avoid it as my download folder is quite big and I've spent 3 hours doing this the other day to fix another problem.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 6:22 PM Last edited by Annaminna : 1st Mar 2021 at 6:55 PM.
It may be just string of numbers. Did you try to find it with Clean Installer? Just click on browse folders in your Downloads and it shows if file is default replacement and if you click on file you can have texture preview too. Clean Installer highlights in pink duplicate files too. For deleting you need right click on file and choose delete.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
It may be just string of numbers. Did you try to find it with Clean Installer? Just click on browse folders in your Downloads and it shows if file is default replacement and if you click on file you can have texture preview too. Clean Installer highlights in pink duplicate files too. For deleting you need right click on file and choose delete.

Thank you for your reply! I have followed through with your method and managed to find and remove some potential culprits, of which the most probable was "почтовый ящик.package" (posting name for posterity/search engine sake) which oddly enough seems to mean "mailbox" in Russian. The trashcan looks normal now, thanks again.