Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 3:09 AM
Default lag when moving camera and zooming in and out
Operating System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H
Ram: 8192mb
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Hello. so I just downloaded the sims 4 and installed a lot of mods and packaged some stuff together (i didnt package mods or defaults)
I've had loads of mods before so I figured it would be fine. I started up the game and set the camera to the sims 3 version, bc I'm on a laptop and I want to be able to tilt the camera. Whenever I move the camera it seems a bit slow, and when i zoom in and out it takes a few seconds to start moving. Rotating the camera is completely fine. I tried turning on vsync in nvidia settings and the in game control panel, taking out my mods and completely deleting the sims 4 folder, turning down graphics settings to medium, and putting the game in windowed mode, nothing worked. I enabled fps counter in game and had 60 fps the entire time even on ultra.
Any suggestions?
Btw I have every expansion, game and stuff pack if that makes a difference.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 7:58 PM
this happens to me too. just go into the gallery, then exit, and tada it's gone. not sure why it does that :/ it's a horrible thing. but i have to do this EVERYTIME I load into anywhere, or go into build/buy mode.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amaiyasai
this happens to me too. just go into the gallery, then exit, and tada it's gone. not sure why it does that :/ it's a horrible thing. but i have to do this EVERYTIME I load into anywhere, or go into build/buy mode.

Thanks so much! It'll be a bit annoying but it's better than nothing. I'm guessing it's an EA bug?