Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

T-Apartments - 13br, 20ba

by Shoosh Malooka Posted 16th Oct 2010 at 3:30 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2010 at 1:37 PM by Shoosh Malooka : Important Information

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#26 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 12:07 AM
Sweet it looks great to live and good place to fit my sims.
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 1:25 PM
WOW looks like a blast... but I am having trouble finding the "Awesome mod" download in the link. The site won't let me register and is SO obnoxious. While on the site, I read a lot of crash complaints. Any suggestions?! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 5:24 PM
Very fun to set on fire haha. My sims got trapped :/ Was a spectacular fire even though it was an accident.
Quite upset that I trashed your lot.
Sorry!
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OriginalFireRose
WOW looks like a blast... but I am having trouble finding the "Awesome mod" download in the link. The site won't let me register and is SO obnoxious. While on the site, I read a lot of crash complaints. Any suggestions?! Thanks!

Ok I got it to work just fine... yay! Now... I do not have any EPs Is there a multi-owner door available for the base game?! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 5:21 PM
I have been making an apartment complex with a sports bar on the ground floor. I am limited to 8 sims. I have all the upgraded patches up to Fast Lane. How can I get more than 8 sims in a household? I have used twallen's mod, but I can only get it to let me have babies as extra household members. What can I do to get more adult members?
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 10:33 AM
OriginalFireRose - All of the MultiOwnersDoors, except for the Egypt Door, works with the base game patched. Another option is the new Xclusion Door also by Flyby, which will allow everyone except for up to 8 sims to exclude.

SheriD - You need AwesomeMod to get more than 8 sims in a household. Previously, the 'Add to Active Family' allowed us to do that, but EA had the developers patch out that option. So AwesomMod is the only answer I know: ( http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php ) find the AwesomeMod download topic there, under Awesomeware.
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:57 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 12:14 AM
With awsomemod how do we put more than 8 sims in a house? I installed it but I don't get how to do it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 4:26 AM
wow INCREDIBLE 252525252 shape haaha nice!!!! like it like it like it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:31 AM
WOW!!!!!! Truly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Impeccable design inside and out!!! Beautiful inside and out all around!!! I'm am in awe at the grandeur and size of this lot! Thanks times 1,000,000,000,000,000 :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 2:20 AM
MultiOwnersDoors 2.1 does not require any expansion pack. Actually, either AwesomeMod or Twallan's Master Controller will allow more than eight sims in a household.

AwesomeMod: ( http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php )
To allow more than eight sims using AwesomeMod, use the Allow Overstuffed Houses setting.

Twallan's Master Controller: ( http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.ph...642&board=105.0 )
To Allow more than eight sims using Twallan's Master Controller, click the Town Hall and set Allow More Than 8 Sims in a Household to True.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 2:24 PM
Twallen also now has a panel control just to let you know.

Yes I love playing muiti-gruops , but might take this and also see how well it will work convert for late night. Keep A few Appts my self and NPC the rest . Found you can change a round the Rooms when you want to if you know how.
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 12:50 AM
Can you adapt this for Late Night? It looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 3:25 AM
About the whole "Add to active Family " Thing, I think if you get Nraars Woohooer Download or Master Controller Download , If you shift-Click on a sim you can add them to you family (:
~Hope I helped :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:23 PM
Very nice ! It's what i was seeking ! Thanks
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th May 2012 at 5:08 AM
I can't find it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 3:15 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 3:03 AM
This is SO beautiful! Looks like what I live in, lol. This must have taken mass amount of effort, and I really thank you. Oh! And, I hope you know that I've been searching for apartment complexes with stairs instead of elevators, and this is the absolute best by far.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 10:55 AM
It looks awesome¢¾
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 11:02 PM
My snotty Sims will be right at home here. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 7:13 AM
Wow! This is the move awesome apartment I've ever seen for The Sims 3! How many household can live in that apartment?
THANKS POST
#47 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 6:18 PM
It is awesome that you took time to do this! I don't think that I would have the patience, so I appreciate it when people are willing to do this and then share it with others. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 5:01 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 2:30 AM
Awesome job! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:31 AM
Loving it. I'm gonna put all the teens into this house in sunset valley :D