Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 10:20 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default "Potential" Issue with Show Floor for Tables in Flying V's Coffeehouse
I'm not sure if this is an issue or not. But I've just realised that all the objects placed on the "Show Floor for Tables" have disappeared in Flying V's Coffeehouse in my save of Bridgeport. I do have a backup of my save so I can use it to recover the deleted objects if they have been deleted permanently. But the issue is that I can't access the objects that were removed - even in Buy/Build Mode - unlike with Bridgeport Acres where hidden objects can still be accessed by using the Seasonal Lot Marker. I'm not sure if this is normal, but if it isn't normal then I'm going to need to use my backup to recover the missing objects.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 1:00 AM
I've had to manually recover the missing objects, upon being convinced that they won't reappear at a later date. I will be making underground rooms containing the objects that were deleted from Flying V's Coffeehouse and the Port A Party Mini Warehouse so that if the objects on the ground floor are deleted, I can easily recover them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 2:58 AM
Yeah, but there are currently no shows on those lots. And the objects haven't reappeared. So I had to manually readd them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 3:58 AM
The objects have disappeared from Flying V's Coffeehouse again. Does anyone know if deleting the markers and keeping just the objects would have any unintended side effects? Are the markers needed for Sims in the audience to watch the show?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 4:45 AM
Looks like Sims can't watch shows without those markers. Ugh.