Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2021 at 10:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game suddenly crashing when clicking lot icons
Hello!
So this is somewhat odd, as I've had no problems with the game up until now. I've been playing it perfectly smoothly. All of a sudden, I've been getting crashes. It happens whenever I click the lot icons. So I can move around the map just fine and completely smooth, but as soon as I press, say, the movie theater to go to it, it crashes. The same thing happens when I click it in edit town mode to try and swap houses. It crashes. I can play just fine on the single lot I'm on, but it crashes once I go beyond it.

Here is my dxdiag report. I know my laptop isn't optimal at all, but it's worked incredibly smoothly up to this point.
Any help is appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2021 at 1:08 PM
I tried completely removing the mods folder. It still crashes.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2021 at 2:58 PM
Where you meant to post your dxdiag report, you actually posted a TS3 crash log.