Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 9:31 PM Last edited by ShernaSims : 4th Sep 2022 at 8:35 PM.
Default Finding Adult Clothes & Hair Mods for Sora From Kingdom Hearts
This is my 1st post so sorry if stumble on a few words. I tried looking for both clothes & hair for only Sora from Kingdom Hearts but as an adult. The only ones I can find is https://modthesims.info/d/366103/so...-2-clothes.html & https://modthesims.info/d/288569/so...ir-updated.html but it's only for teens. I only play with adult Sims with aging off because I don't want my Sims to be forced off the lot doing things that make them get sick randomly & most importantly, I don't want my Sims to die. I searched everywhere for adult clothes & hair mods for Sora but I couldn't find anything other than teen. Can someone help me find it? (Update: I finally found an adult version of Sora's hair after looking through the internet archive but sadly, I can't download it plus it has been deleted for a very long time.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 1:53 AM
Why not use the Sim Manipulator to age Sora to an "Independent Teen". Then he'll be able to wear his teen clothes and hair, but otherwise act like an adult. The only catch I can think of is that Independent Teens age up to Elders after 14-15 Sim Days, but, if you always play with aging off, that will be irrelevant. In any case its easy enough to add extra days with the Sim Manipulator or SimPE.

I don't really understand why you only play adults. I too usually play with Aging off, and I've never even seen the Grim Reaper in my game. A combination of mods (Squinge's No More Fires and No More Hauntings and gummilutt's No Satellite Death) and a careful playstyle has kept Death completely out of my game ever since I started to play The Sims 2 nearly 10 years ago. However I play with lots of teens and children (occasionally turning Aging on to let one age up). If I want teens or children to always stay on the lot, I use the School Changer and Flexi-School to keep them at home. However most of my teens and children do go to school, and a lot of my adults go to work in Maxis or custom careers. But no one has ever died in all the time I've been playing. I have had occasional illness (food poisoning and 'flu) but my sickly Sims have been treated with lots of bed-rest and a great deal of mollycoddling by myself and other Sims, and they all made good recoveries.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 2:24 AM Last edited by ShernaSims : 6th Sep 2022 at 6:23 PM.
Why I play with only the adult Sims is because they can interact with other things that teens can't plus they don't have any limit like teen Sims do. I'm a really lighthearted gamer & I'm very scared of breaking my game with a mod like Sim Manipulator. Though the no satellite deaths mod is interesting. I'll try that one but I want Sora as the shape of an adult. That is why I'm trying to find adult clothes & hair for Sora instead of using a mod to keep him the same. Another reason why is that in CAS, you can't make teens without an adult & Sora never goes to school in the Kingdom Hearts games either.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 2:57 AM
Honestly the mods that I mentioned all help to keep my Sims safe rather than putting them in any danger. I think nearly 10 years playing the same 'hood without any deaths speaks for itself. An Independent Teen made with the Sim Manipulator is really an adult in everything except size. He'll be able to do everything he could do as an adult. They even have adult voices. And with that hairstyle, Sora won't look much smaller than the adults he interacts with.

Of the mods I have mentioned, I reckon the only one that could possibly harm your Sims is the Sim Manipulator, and it only does what you tell it to do. If you're worried you could remove it as soon as you've changed Sora to an Independent Teen. I honestly think this is the easiest way to achieve what you want.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 3:03 AM Last edited by ShernaSims : 6th Sep 2022 at 6:35 PM.
Sorry, I really don't wanna break my game to do that. I just wanna find adult clothes & hair for him without breaking Sora to do so. Sorry that turned out rude. It's just that if I try to romance Sora with an adult sim since I only have adult sim cc, they will clip each other & I never wanted that
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 4:46 AM
Mods like the sim manipulator don't break your game or your hood. You can also set as independent teen with the simblender. When you want them to be normal adults just age to adult - not age up.
Teens can't wear adult clothes, they are shorter and slimmer, someone would need to make an adult version.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 5:07 AM Last edited by ShernaSims : 15th Aug 2022 at 10:52 PM.
That's what I'm trying to find which is an adult clothes & hair mod of Sora from Kingdom Hearts instead of the teen group which is really hard to find. I also want to start with Sora as an adult fresh out CAS which is what I want so that is why I want an adult version of him. Another reason why I'm trying to find an adult version for hair & clothes for Sora is because Riku, Sora's childhood friend in Kingdom Hearts has one found here: https://modthesims.info/d/154700/ri...i-and-kh-i.html & https://modthesims.info/d/101506/riku-s-hair.html. If Riku has an adult version, why can't Sora have one? By the way, I don't have any expansions past Seasons & I don't have the Pets expansion either, just to clarify.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 11:09 PM
While I was searching for an adult version of Sora, I found a cool mod of Aqua from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep https://www.deviantart.com/prince-s...ims-2-182323089, but sadly I don't have the right expansions for her like the expansions I explained in my last reply. But anyway, Sora is my favorite character in Kingdom Hearts & I only download adult sim cc mods, not teen sims. I'm really sorry my social skills aren't good to explain truly what I'm searching for.
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 1:52 AM
ShernaSims, it sounds to me as if you made a very clear ask: clothes and hair like the ones in your link, but for adult sims instead of for teens. I think we're all confused about your reasons why you don't play with teen sims, but that's our problem, of course. I searched around, but I haven't found any Kingdom Hearts content for adult sims. Have you tried searching the content from the Asian sites on the simscave forum? Or maybe Magical Girl Sandbox. I know MGS makes some anime stuff, don't know if there is also video game stuff.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 2:11 AM
I searched both of them & unfortunately, Magical Girl Sandbox has only Sailor Moon stuff & Sims Cave requires login but Chrome says I shouldn't enter any sensitive information & I'm scared of sites that aren't safe. I play the Sims games like the Sims 1 back in 2004 though my first Sims game is the Sims Bustin Out & it took me 7 years to get Sims 3 console & 2 years after that for the PC version of the Sims 2 in 2013 that I'm so used to playing adult sims because of the console games before Sims 3. Anyway, I'm really sad I can't find an adult version of Sora anywhere.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 10:53 AM
You'd have to recolour it, but someone said this was close to Sora's hair. https://modthesims.info/d/293427/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 5:26 PM Last edited by ShernaSims : 6th Sep 2022 at 7:20 PM.
To be honest, Cloud Strife did show up in Kingdom Hearts since after all, the series is a crossover between Disney & Final Fantasy. Thanks for trying but I don't want Sora cosplaying like Cloud though that would be funny. About recoloring, I noticed in body shop with Medrop's Sora teen hair out of curiosity even though I only play with adult sims that other ages including adult had the hair, but it's pretty buggy. I'm not good at attaching things so I hope I uploaded a picture of it since this is my first forum post after all. I tried recoloring the hair by copying the textures & alpha from the teen group to adult, but it didn't work. Sora's necklace from the teen outfit works on adult females for some odd reason than adult males. The Sims 3 & Sims 4 achieved what I want especially the Sims 4 but sadly not the Sims 2. So sadly, either I try to find some way to fix that since the mod creator of the Sora hair I linked above doesn't make mods anymore or just keep searching for an adult version of Sora in which I haven't found an adult version of his clothes yet... (Edit: I found Kairi's Kh1 hair https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=427604 in which it stretches across all ages including adult so now, Riku & Kairi have adult hair in the Sims 2 which leaves only Sora. I really wanna take pictures of them since this year is the 20th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts but without an actual adult version of Sora's hair, it's not possible. I searched a whole bunch of sites, yet nothing. I don't know what to do.
Screenshots