Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:07 PM
Default bigger feet
I love this mod, and i wanna make my sims bigger foot when it is tall, for more variety , maybe a foot slider?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:48 PM Last edited by iansplinter : 21st Jan 2010 at 7:50 AM.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iansplinter
Here is a food-slider: http://niksim.forumprofi.de/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=190

I hope you meant "foot" slider.
lol

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 7:50 AM Last edited by iansplinter : 27th Jan 2010 at 12:06 PM.
haha, sorry, I edited it...

EDIT: is there no way to make sims smaller?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 4:41 PM
Default Bi directional flag in the Blend Unit.
You say you just have to tick the Bi directional flag in the Blend Unit, but I have tried it and it just stops working. Is there a specific Blend Unit we have to have for it to work right? And can you make the short version so others that don't no how to use it don't need to figure it out?
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 5:12 AM
Have you thought of using the child body mesh, and stretching it up in proportion. I don't know much about the files, but that might work for the shorter sims, especially the women.
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:29 AM
this is so neat

Flawless & Perfect
Divoply's Creations are here to stay
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 10:55 PM
Just wanted to say that I've been using this since you first offered it and I love it. Sure, some sims-2-sims animations are off (my tall sim looks like she's eating the nose off on any sim she makes out with :P), but I enjoy having different heights. Makes the game fresh for me. No problems either. I use numerous extra sliders, and with the right tweaking I have absolutely no probs with shoulders. Thanks for making my day!
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:05 PM
Ahh..still some slight problems with this. It seems that only the females get taller, and only the males get shorter (which, thinking about it is pretty funny and ironic), but not the result I desire. If I could make my males taller, I wouldn't really need to make my females smaller, and vice versa. However, if I could just switch the result I'm getting now, which is: (males=smaller, females=taller) to the opposite, I'd probably be in heaven.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 9:49 PM
This is great
Thank you for making this.It works great in my game.
These are my teens:

(1.7.9 game version)

cactusimotion
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 10:52 PM
Ugh, I wish it worked for my teens. I want nothing more than taller teen boys. sighh. I have the same version, too.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:18 AM Last edited by Dantes : 16th Feb 2010 at 1:12 PM.
I don't know if that is possible. Bones look hard to modify. I just ask. Can ye stretch the entire body rather than just the upper body.

If is possible to do, the body look more natural.

Note: Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:08 PM
Idea for short version of slider
I have no knowledge about modding.. but this might be an idea: how about to allocate the teenage "bone structure" to an adult sim to make the shorter?

Live your dream.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 8:34 PM
Maybe someone can change the "height of the joint assignments" of each joint, so an adult mesh can be shorter to start with. Then you can modify the height from there.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gianni Caruso
I have no knowledge about modding.. but this might be an idea: how about to allocate the teenage "bone structure" to an adult sim to make the shorter?

you may have something there,

is there a way to like make a button or
to swap out those adult files to the teen age set of files/
maybe easier ? wouldn't that be possible?
just a thought.
Scholar
#66 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:21 AM
Default This Fantastic!
I just tried this it in my game and it is fantastic! I made a fairly tall female sim and lowered the shoulders using Bella's shoulder slide. There is quite a range of height were everything looks well proportioned. The top of the slider range has the problem of the arms being freakishly long like an ape (even with the shoulders adjusted down). However, I woudn't make a sim to the full height (that's gigantic) unless I was doing an alien race in which case the long arms wouldn't matter. The result within a realistically tall range is super and having different height sims now is a first I think.

Thank you, this is really great. Here's pic of my tall sim with her regular sized roommate.

Scholar
#67 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 4:27 AM
If this is a genetic triat that can be inherited then I'm assuming that means if I make a tall toddler or child then they will continue to be taller than the average sims throughout their life cycles (?).

Nevermind--I'm going to try it out in-game.
Test Subject
#68 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:24 PM
I've tested it and it seems to be fine. The only issue is when the Sim is completely stretched when sliding the Height Slider all the way up. That can easily be fixed with other Mod that jonha had made: [UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more) and combining the tweaks together to make even the tallest Sim's stretch problem fade away.

I've tested all reactions and interactions of the tall Sim and they all seemed normal. The only issue is the Tall Sim makes out with a normal sized Sim, which isn't a big issue and not too noticeable, but all other actions looked normal, even when they are on the couch and in bed. So over all the Mod itself is very useful and wished EA developed something like this, since all people aren't typically the same height XD
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 3:28 AM
-_- this might sound like a stupid question, but when it says to click the bidirectional flag in the blend unit to make them shorter...what exactly does that mean? i see no flag. I'm assuming that means in CAS...but I could be wrong. T_T

please excuse my ignorance hehe

it works pretty well in CAS, but i have a problem. sometimes the males i make taller, don't appear taller in game. it could be i just did something weird...but thought id add that in. i have the base game, no updates. O.o maybe thats why i dont see the flag?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Mikikitty : 13th Mar 2010 at 3:06 PM.
This is awesome!! (Even though I don't get the "bidirectional flag" thing either. ^^;;

Is there a way to translate this into German ("Körpergröße") or tell me how I could do (and then share) it?
Scholar
#71 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikikitty
This is awesome!! (Even though I don't get the "bidirectional flag" thing either. ^^;;

Is there a way to translate this into German ("Körpergröße") or tell me how I could do (and then share) it?

You could edit it in S3PE or try my translation tool: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=383702
Test Subject
#72 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 11:33 PM
I recently installed the World Adventures expansion pack and updated to version 2.5. The tall version was working perfectly for me before with the base game and whichever version I had at the time, but now when I go to change the male sim height, the slider is set at the very far left and sliding it up causes the males to get shorter and the bendy knee thing to happen.
I'm not entirely sure if it's something to do with WA or the new patches, or maybe you know this already. But yes, in case you didn't know. Hopefully the new EP's and/or patches haven't permanently killed this.
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 7:41 PM
Help me! I didn't do anything with a Bi blend unit whatever thingy, but it goes small instead of tall, so they turn all...bendy. And my Na'vi are...*dun dun dun DUH* NORMAL!!!!!! *Horror movie scream*! What'd I do? I have Jonha and Delphy's CAS sliders, Rez Delnava's non-default skin enabler, and Fawkes' Euphoria non-default skintones. Do any of those conflict?
Test Subject
#74 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:11 AM
okay so my game is fully updated (still no expansions though) and i still dont see how to make them shorter. so either im just stupid and cant see it for some reason, or perhaps my other sliders are conflicting...anyone else having this problem?
Scholar
#75 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:24 AM
These sliders can't make sims shorter. Even if you change the flag, they will bend their knees.

Here I'm creating a better slider: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ewpost&t=394522
Page 3 of 10