Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod

by sims4multiplayer Posted 29th Jun 2019 at 6:31 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2024 at 4:31 PM by sims4multiplayer

221 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 9
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#201 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by strawbunny
If my friend doesn't have all the packs can we still play together? I have almost all of them and I'll be the one hosting.

Sure, you can sync the enabled expansion packs in the launcher!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#202 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lobstergirl
This mod has made my game even more fun now that i can play with friends, so thank you. Is this game up to date with the latest patch?

It does work with the latest patch!
Test Subject
#203 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 8:38 AM
Hi, should joined players be able to access their sim's phone, and interact with computers? Haven't been able to do so sadly. Thanks for an awesome mod either way
Test Subject
#204 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 7:32 PM
Default s4mp 0.26.1 not loading on mac
when i launch the s4mp app, it simply is stuck on a white screen (v0.25.1 didn't have this issue):
screenshot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#205 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by markster1904
when i launch the s4mp app, it simply is stuck on a white screen (v0.25.1 didn't have this issue):
screenshot

Thank you very much for reporting this, just published a fix for the Mac version. Please re-download the mod, now it should be working as intended!
Test Subject
#206 Old 14th Oct 2022 at 2:36 AM
Can you help me? I can't sync the saves, it just keeps forever stuck in "not synced" with my friend. We are on LAN.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#207 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 9:01 AM
Great mod, great feature, great idea !
Test Subject
#208 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 3:20 AM
Hi!! I'm trying to install the mod, but the zip file only has the launcher, there is no script file :c can you help me please?? :c
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#209 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FerCr
Hi!! I'm trying to install the mod, but the zip file only has the launcher, there is no script file :c can you help me please?? :c

Hi there, the launcher will install the mod file automatically, you only need to setup your documents folder in the launcher settings!
Test Subject
#210 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 12:32 AM
i cant unpause the game it says that i must wait for the other players
Lab Assistant
#211 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 6:19 PM
Default Same
I am having the same issue. Update needed?
Quote: Originally posted by shinefull
i cant unpause the game it says that i must wait for the other players
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#212 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 2:13 PM
Hi! Do both PC's need to have all the same content installed or can the other player use the content of the host?
Test Subject
#213 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 12:58 AM
what happens if one person has a bunch of different mods and the other person has 0 does it matter
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#214 Old 5th May 2023 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceQueenn
Hi! Do both PC's need to have all the same content installed or can the other player use the content of the host?

Content has to be installed on both PCs!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#215 Old 5th May 2023 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kelci
I am having the same issue. Update needed?

Most likely the other player has not enabled script mods in the game, please check the game settings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#216 Old 3rd Jul 2023 at 9:03 PM
Works great, thank you! I've been wanting something like this since The Sims 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#217 Old 9th Aug 2023 at 5:31 AM
Hi, awesome mod btw i've been having fun with my wife playing sims 4 together we,ve been wanting something like this since we played Sims 2 together. I wanna ask after we pressed the "Everyone's Connected" button do we have to start the game from the launcher? or can we do it in different lauchers?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#218 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cungkringg
Hi, awesome mod btw i've been having fun with my wife playing sims 4 together we,ve been wanting something like this since we played Sims 2 together. I wanna ask after we pressed the "Everyone's Connected" button do we have to start the game from the launcher? or can we do it in different lauchers?

You can start the game in any way, the start button is just a convenience method.
Test Subject
#219 Old 28th Oct 2023 at 3:40 PM
I play the patreon version with my friend and I do not know if you can help us at all since it is not the lan version. My friend is the host and has tried to get answers on discord but hasn't been able to find a resolution. When we first started the game she was able to click on people and things however, I was not able to click on people or myself. We decided to take all mods out and see if it worked and it did work, so we decided to add 1 mod at a time and see what mod was causing the issue. After adding 1 mod at a time we got to am point where I was able to click and she was not, so we eliminated the mod and then we both could not click. We took all mods out again and both were not able to click! Now I have no idea and at a complete loss. Our mod folders are the exact same and we have very limited cc in the folder. Could it be cc at this point? Why was it allowing me to click when we took all mods out and then not allowing me to? I am sooo confused!!!!

Also when my friend placed the initial house down it was labeled pool at first and when she went to change it to residential it switched back to pool once she moved us back in. She re placed the house again and put it as residential and as soon as we moved into the house it went to pool. Any thoughts? Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#220 Old 10th Nov 2023 at 9:30 PM
This mod is amazingggggggggggggg......... now I just need a friend
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#221 Old 26th Dec 2023 at 2:43 AM
Does anyone else's Sims try to crash a lot when using this mod? I've been playing with my sister who plays on her laptop and I play on my PC yet mine crashes a lot and hers doesn't. Not to mention i'll try to click stuff like my character or an interactable object and nothing will pop up. Is there something that needs to be done? Is it because I'm running low on storage? Please help!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#222 Old 16th Jan 2024 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsisC
Does anyone else's Sims try to crash a lot when using this mod? I've been playing with my sister who plays on her laptop and I play on my PC yet mine crashes a lot and hers doesn't. Not to mention i'll try to click stuff like my character or an interactable object and nothing will pop up. Is there something that needs to be done? Is it because I'm running low on storage? Please help!!

Please join our Discord so we can help you with our mod team!
Page 9 of 9