Replies: 32 (Who?), Viewed: 2140 times.
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 5:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waronk
I'm currently convert 68 sims 3 effect with @Zulf Ferdiana to sims 4, I'm so happy if someone work together convert all sims 3 effect to sims 4.

That's still my plan as I told Zulf last time, been busy, but will try to work on the merged file soon.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 12:53 AM
Is this still happening??
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Sep 2022 at 3:58 AM
Default Adding surfaces on Metaparticles
Hello,
I'm trying to make a mod to all butterflies have a surface physics, but i notice that in the metaparticles i can't add a new surface, there some way that can i add then or an update to make this possible?

Thank you very very much.
Matthew.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Sep 2022 at 7:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibal_MLO
Hello,
I'm trying to make a mod to all butterflies have a surface physics, but i notice that in the metaparticles i can't add a new surface, there some way that can i add then or an update to make this possible?

Thank you very very much.
Matthew.

I seem to have missed mapping a ContextMenuStrip but it is fixed now, please download new version 1.0.4.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 12:21 PM
It seems that some effects doesn't work in the conversion process. For example I tried to convert "ep8applebobbingsplash" and i've also converted the related texture image resource linked 9A4242BEBDF66AA7.
But it doesn't work. Am i doing something wrong in the conversion process?

P.S.
I wonder if there will be a function in the future that will auto-extracts all resources needed for the effect in order to work (meshes or textures).
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip vfx+resources.zip (9.0 KB, 4 downloads)

AlexCroft - Custom Content Creator
STAY TUNED!
YouTube
Patreon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 6:33 AM
Att. mimi88jp, here are the exported effects you need, I had to add empty.package to the zip file, otherwise I couldn't upload it.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip ep6crowd.zip (5.3 KB, 3 downloads)
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 10:52 PM
Default Thankyou Sooo Much!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by denton47
Att. mimi88jp, here are the exported effects you need, I had to add empty.package to the zip file, otherwise I couldn't upload it.

I've been waiting since February for this!!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 8:57 PM
If it's not too much trouble, could the original way the list reloaded be added back as it was in the previous version, please? Where after it reloaded it remained in the same spot instead of being back at the top like it is now. That makes it a lot easier when trying to find specific VFX or clone lots of related VFX.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Page 2 of 2