Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 11:43 PM
Default sims 3 nraas master control found
here is a link to the nraas master control for the people looking for it like i did https://simwahine.wordpress.com/dow...ods-nraas-only/ hope this helps and thank you SimWahine
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 11:48 PM
Umm... all of the NRaas mods are hosted and continue to be so at their main site www.nraas.net

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 2:48 AM Last edited by igazor : 17th Nov 2019 at 3:57 AM.
I think some players may still not realize that we moved when our former landlords folded over a year ago and are only just now seeing the old Wikispaces "out of business" signs.

Simwahine is a formerly (very) active member at NRaas. Those are not the current versions of the mods, they are outdated and will cause what could be game-breaking issues for players on current patch levels. We had asked her some time ago to please take those down but she never responded and we will be more uhm...forceful about it if need be as the mods are not meant to be distributed that way. From what we understand, her entire site is about to come down as she no longer wishes to continue hosting it so that may explain the lack of response on her end.

For those having issues with the NRaas site today, yes it has been having web server problems for the past few hours (or our webmaster is working on it, I'm already trying to locate him for a status update) but when it's working again which is hopefully soon that remains the best place to obtain the mods and support for them. If anyone needs some current version mod files "right away" that I would have access to, please let me know by PM and I'll see about getting them to you.

Edit:
The site is back up, at least for now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxey
here is a link to the nraas master control for the people looking for it like i did https://simwahine.wordpress.com/dow...ods-nraas-only/ hope this helps and thank you SimWahine

Pity I was hoping she had 1.63 level. While trying to find out what or if something was causing issues with all the base game careers, I took Register out and found out that it had been causing lag in my game. I was hoping to find out if the one specifically created for 1.63 did the same.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 8:19 PM Last edited by igazor : 18th Nov 2019 at 8:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Leo5
Pity I was hoping she had 1.63 level. While trying to find out what or if something was causing issues with all the base game careers, I took Register out and found out that it had been causing lag in my game. I was hoping to find out if the one specifically created for 1.63 did the same.

There was no version of Register released for Patch 1.63 and only Patch 1.63. This has been explained on prior posts already. The updates to the mod that came out since then were fixes/enhancements and also intended for 1.63-1.69 because the patches later than 1.63 did not actually change anything that the mod affects/does.

I'm sorry if you are having issues with the current version (v81), but that is the version we currently offer and support is provided only for games on current patch levels (1.67-69).