Replies: 4102 (Who?), Viewed: 129819 times.
Page 165 of 165
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4101 Old Yesterday at 6:16 PM
Meh.  All of my neighbors decided to have their yards done today. I've been listening to leaf blowers all morning.

My plan for dealing with paper clutter that I put into place at the end of last year has worked.  I did my yearly clean out the file cabinet; it took all of 5 minutes to do.  It's stupid keeping a paper shredder in the kitchen, but I no long have to spend hour plus shredding stuff. If junk mail comes in, it gets shredded before it has time to land on the kitchen table or my desk. At the end of each month, I shred all other things such as paid bills and whatever.

Now if I would do the same thing with all the crap that accumulates with my computer, that would be great instead of leaving the mess which means hours of sorting, deleting, trying to figure out what stuff is, blah, blah, blah. 

~ You need StarWars TRADEMARK Journey to Baboo for My First Pet Stuff because your hamster can be a Jedi~
I stole this line from a YT video comment. Cheers to the person that said it.
Mad Poster
#4102 Old Today at 2:42 AM
I've been putting off mowing the lawn. Today provided the perfect excuse, too. It snowed. It'll be raining the rest of the week.
The weather god is good to me.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Mad Poster
#4103 Old Today at 5:42 AM
Well my family of me, my parents, and our cat are going to have a decent Thanksgiving. They got the food.

As for me: in my dreams...
"A new beau has appeared"
Lover approaching
(PQ defeats beau)
Richard Gere joins the Crushosphere

Yes, I have normal men entering my daydream world of crushes.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Page 165 of 165