Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#101 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 7:41 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 18th Mar 2010 at 9:53 PM.
Sorry for double posting

I'm thinking of a sci-fi thing I could put up, here is the result, camera eyes! For your android sims! :cylon:
Photoskinned from some picture on good old :google: Images.

How do you put a image in your "About Me" section? Please tell.
Screenshots

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Banned
#102 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 12:05 AM
Meh. They're OK, the photoskinning is a nice job, but I don't like them that much.
They somehow look too comic-ish for me...
Banned
Original Poster
#103 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 1:23 AM
They don't look very realistic to me I'm sorry, I don't really like them that much, but they are ok. Good job on photoskinning - all my eyes so far have been photoskinned. So yeah... and ALEXXXX... I'm sooo jealous of you I love those eyes to pieces... *steals*

just kiddin', just kiddin'.

PS (code time): *s* s*me *f th*m f*r th* S*v*n D**dly S*ns.
Forum Resident
#104 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 1:44 AM
Yeah, I guess they don't look very lens-ish from any distance. hmm...
I made them, might as well try to upload. Who knows, I might revive my old No Pupil Eyes project I decided against. Oh, and for the record, Those first few sets I did, were merely for getting used to creating, and stuff. They don't count.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#105 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 5:44 AM
My first few (ok well the 2nd + 3rd ones pass as a 6.6 at least on a scale from one to ten) SUCKED, frankly. I did them to get used to creating. I dont' like eyes without pupils unless they're totally fantasy eyes. I also find it impossible to make anime-ish looking Sims with Sims 2 and 3 so I don't really download anime eyes either.

I NEED YOUR

How do I remove a large shine from an eye? Nina if you're listening, I followed your advanced youtube tutorial and I made an eye... then I screwed up... and made the shines in the bottom corner of the eye too opaque! NOW IT LOOKS SCREWED UP. I need your help! Someone! Anyone! *panicflailpanicflail*
Screenshots
Banned
#106 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:24 AM
^ooohhh... Sad...

I'm guessing the shine wasn't in a separate layer??
I've got two ideas for you:

número uno- use the magic selection brush, select the shine, layer with cut, and use the eyedropper to fill on the cut-out bit of the iris.

Número dos- just use the eyedropper tool to paint over your shine. You can start over from there
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#107 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:22 PM
Well, there's no easy way to remove it, sorry.. =/ The best thing you can do is taking the colors of the iris and the sclera and patiently paint on the shine point by point. Or maybe you can copy a part of the iris and paste it on the shine and make the texture fit with the rest of the eye smudging a little bit..

Hope it works =)

PS. @Ebonova: You're Spanish??

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Alchemist
#108 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
PS. @Ebonova: You're Spanish??

same question...

you said "número uno" "número dos"
you know spanish??

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Forum Resident
#109 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 4:39 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 20th Mar 2010 at 7:24 PM.
So, Nina, had a good bite lately?
"I met a vampire that said he hadn't had a bite in weeks"
"what'd you do?"
"I bite 'im!"

My brother knows some German, I'm learning Japanese.

Hey Nina, how do they look now? (eyes)

Anyone else here have masochistic ways of dealing with anger?

So how do you insert a image into your profile page? is it something you earn, or what?
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#110 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:33 PM
In respond to Lovetadraw's question...
1) scribble on pieces of paper < which i'm employing right now aha
2) smack yourself in the head
3) smack others in the head
4) kick yourself
5) kick others

I'm learning Japanese + French too (okk french learning is in the school but yes it counts!!)

I've decided to put the eyes on hiatus. I'm just too busy, I don't really want to redo them, I'll just... focus... on something else... I guess...

I know!! The anime eyes!! HERE THEY ARE
Screenshots
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#111 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovetadraw
So, Nina, had a good bite lately?
"I met a vampire that said he hadn't had a bite in weeks"
"what'd you do?"
"I bite 'im!"

My brother knows some German, I'm learning Japanese.

Hey Nina, how do they look now? (eyes)

Anyone else here have masochistic ways of dealing with anger?

So how do you insert a image into your profile page? is it something you earn, or what?

They look very good =) Although maybe they are a bit too dark compared with the sparkle.. but it's not a big issue

To post a pic on your profile you only have to upload it to photobucket, tinypic.. or whatever and post it in the "About Me / Policy / Other Text" section with the [IMG] tags =)

No, I didn't bite anyone lately, I prefer buying the blood in a supermarket

When I'm angry or stressed I tend to scratch my hand really hard.. *is weird*

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#112 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:52 PM Last edited by Ebonova : 20th Mar 2010 at 8:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
same question...

you said "número uno" "número dos"
you know spanish??

Lol. I know a BIT of Spanish...
Just some basic stuff

Edit1:
*In response to Lovetadraw's question*
I facepalm a LOT
And bang my head against the wall...
Sometimes I bite my tongue or dig my nails into my arm too

Here's my (almost complete) Ebonova's House of Horrors set (Bloodshot, Galactica, Serpentine, Demonic, and Living Doll):
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#113 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 11:20 PM
Nina:A bloody piece of rare meat is good. I like how blood taste. I'll see about the highlight next time I'm in BS. Thanks, as soon as I get my Email to work again, I'll put in a picture!
Torako: MUCH better than my sucky anime eyes, go for it! I can't believe that any Mod would not pass them up!
Alex: Goody-goody-gumdrop! I especially like the "Living Doll" ones.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
#114 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 5:53 AM
^REALLY?
They look kinda Maxis-y to me!
But, yeah. They're nice :D
The Serpentine and Bloodshot are my favorites
Forum Resident
#115 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:36 PM
Default My very own eyes
My very own eyes, the ones sittin' in my head. For the record, I didn't use "Sparkling Eyes" at all. If needs be, I'll change the highlights. They were based on how they looked in the mirror in our bathroom. So, if my eyes in real life look like -shady-'s awesome eyes, forgive me.
Attached Images

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Alchemist
#116 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:26 PM
^they're awesome... O.o

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#117 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:43 PM
Yeah! They are amazing!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#118 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:56 PM
Thanks! I'll try to make more using this base if I can. I really don't know if my eyes are blue, or green. Nobody agrees on a single colour. I just say aqua or turquoise.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
#119 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:55 PM
They're REALLY great!

You hand-painted them, right?
Forum Resident
#120 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:36 AM
Define "hand painted" for me please. I start with the whites, then the tear duct. I use brushes. Then make a circle using the circle select, shrink, delete. Then center lines, add a pupil with fussy brush. Add the muscle fibers via smudging and pencil tool, add layer, paint on the highlights, copy top layer to separate file (for safe keeping). When all the pupils/whites/ducts are done, save the "backup gray". Circle select around the iris, colorize. Having saved the highlights separate, I can adjust the darkness lightness without messing them up. Then once if put down that base layer of colour, I can go in and add (in this case for my eyes which I guess are blue) some green, and for me, some gold around the pupil. I pretty much hand to the iris and all, but not the colors. So I'm not sure if that's "hand painting" or not.

Not so great in BS, here's the fixed texture. They will probably still need a little work. They looked really intense. Like, X-ray eyes or something.
Attached Images

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
#121 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 4:13 AM
Hmmmm....
I guess it's partly handpainted then...
But you didn't use a picture, right?
Forum Resident
#122 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:30 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 23rd Mar 2010 at 12:07 AM.
ah-ah, nope, no photoskinning.

Me, and me As you may or may not know, I don't give out my gender. My brother said they were both freakishly uncanny in looking like me. The one of my opposing gender he thought was freakishly strange in being accurate. My hair varies between these to styles depending on the air, and other factors. I'm really happy with these.

I have a lot of facial scarring, so I represented that on these. I tend to always frown.

Unrelated, I thought this was funny.
http://toyotasimulator.com/

UPDATE
Here are all the colours. Uploaded, in moderation. Here are some Screens Shots!
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
#123 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 12:05 AM
They're pretty good!
I love the eyes, and the girl Sim...
The guy looks kinda... well... odd...
No offence :D
Forum Resident
#124 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 1:31 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 24th Mar 2010 at 2:03 AM.
Darn, since I don't know where the girls hair is from, I needed to retake her pictures.
Update

Available for DL now! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! And DragonMandy thanked it!!! WEEE!!! Thanks guys/gals.
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Forum Resident
#125 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 9:50 PM
Well I got ten uploads, so I got to custom colour my page. And I found out Tiny Pic doesn't require membership to upload, son I have a picture in my profile.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...

Page 5 of 12