Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#201 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:47 AM
wish I could find my sims 2 game so I could enter . . . . Think I lent it to my friend which means I will never see it again ugh!!!

But I would love to be a judge lol hope it goes through as well SOON!!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:53 PM
Do I get a message saying whether it was rejected or accepted ?x?

xX Furuba all the way Xx
xX Miss World EVEN FURTHER!! Xx
Check out the contest site at http://sims2missworld.weebly.com
Forum Resident
#203 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 9:53 PM
ummmmm Pass? message a moderator maybe beeps?
Test Subject
#204 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 1:43 AM
Hello, this contest is still open? Can I add something too?
#205 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:41 AM
Did you even read the thread? It has been abandoned by the host.
Forum Resident
#206 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 8:41 AM
Lil'B Im doing a contests, so when its over, I can help put through your compition if you want!!! Ill host it you run it :
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lil'B
Do I get a message saying whether it was rejected or accepted ?x?

Well since it is not in the waiting list yet maybe you did not qualify? Or your contest was too general?

The rules for contest approval:
1. Do you qualify? You must qualify to be allowed to host your own contest on this site. Firstly, you must have at least 20 posts (in any forum on this site). Secondly, you must have successfully participated in at least one contest on this site as either a judge or a contestant. Successfully participating in a contest means that you judge for the entire duration of the contest OR you must have made it through at least the application round, first round, and second round of a contest if you've chosen to participate as a contestant.

3. Start a thread. Please post your contest thread in the general Sims Contest Forum here. Once your contest is through the Application Round, it will be moved to the correct subforum as soon as its labeled "In Progress." And remember - threads in this forum are moderated, so your contest thread will not show up on the forum immediately after posting. If your contest template is approved, it will be listed on the Waiting List, which will show you where your contest is in line.

4. WAIT PATIENTLY. I cant stress this enough - dont PM me and ask when your contest will be approved. If its on the Waiting List, wait. If its not listed on the Waiting List, you must have either not qualified and therefore your contest thread was rejected, or you must have submitted a contest too general/not unique enough for approval.

FYI: I approve batches of contests together, and Ill approve a new batch every 7-10 days. You can therefore use this as a rough timeline. Dont PM me and write "There are only 2 contests open for applications, you better approve some more!" I'm on this site every day, check in with the contest forum every day, and know it the back of my own hand. So please, do me a favor and wait patiently for your contest or new contests to be approved.

These are the rules. So make sure you qualify for all of them!

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:43 AM
I think I Qualify for all of them x Apart from does this contest count for the successfully participating in a contest??? Cos this is the only contest i have taken part in .x.

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:45 AM
And My contest was about expressing beauty through the different cultures in our world to basically show its doesnt matter what culture or race you come from you can still achieve your dreams x Is that to General??? It was a beauty contest BTW

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
#210 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:19 AM
No lil'b lol I'll help you though.
Scholar
#211 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:27 AM Last edited by DollyRot : 27th Jul 2010 at 9:28 AM.
Lil'B -

Quote: Originally posted by beeps
Successfully participating in a contest means that you judge for the entire duration of the contest or you compete the entire duration of the contest or until you are eliminated. You must have made it through at least the application, first, and second rounds of a contest if youve chosen to participate as a contestant to be able to meet the requirements for hosting a contest of your own.
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:27 AM
But DollyRot I have made it through in this contest I have posted all the rounds but the contest was abandoned by jj1010 x Does that count???? I have Done App, Rnd 1, Rnd 2, Rnd 3 and Rnd 4

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
#213 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:32 AM
Lil'b Ill ask someone for you
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 9:07 AM
Thanks x

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Scholar
#215 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:19 AM
*is sad*
I wish I had joined the site earlier, this contest looks so awesome! I wouldn't have won because I still can't figure out cc, but it would have been so fun!
I love all the pics everyone! They're amazing!
Test Subject
#216 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:30 PM
Someone really needs to either pick this thread up, delete it, or make another one (and swear by your sims not to abandon it).

The statement above is TRUE.
The statement below is FALSE.

Thissentenceissupposedtoconfuseyousodontbotherifyoulovecorrectingmygrammar. ;)
Inventor
#217 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:47 PM
I'm gonna take off the site, you only get 2 free weebly sites and I need it for something. I had a lot of fun doing this and I was happy to win but it kinda felt like an empty victory because i know the results may not have been the same if the other judges had put their votes in :/
Forum Resident
#218 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 3:56 AM
Me and Lil'b have a miss world one I just need to submit it and I been trying to find time to set it up hahaha

So if anyone wants to judge it, Let me know I want to be an emergancy judge, just in case

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 5:29 PM
Huh that would be great - I rather participate but I can not wait...

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Forum Resident
#220 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 7:58 AM
You can particapate some one else will want to

Test Subject
#221 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 8:43 AM
I'd love to be a contestant in the Miss World contest, I've been lurking on this thread for ages, can't wait for another comp so I can participate I have a brand new asian-inspired sim that is begging to be a contestant!
Forum Resident
#222 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 3:26 AM
Lol sounds good, it's put through, so just waiting

Test Subject
#223 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaylarox
Lol sounds good, it's put through, so just waiting

Can't wait!! :D
Test Subject
#224 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 12:04 PM
Could you make that new Contest for Sims 2 AND Sims 3? I mean, Sims 3-Peepz would have it much difficulter because of the Lack of Poseboxes and so on, but pleaaase...
Test Subject
#225 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 1:26 PM
With a Sims 2 and 3 contest, it would be much to hard to judge. Both games have different pros and cons like different graphics and different actions, and this would make judging pretty hard. If I judged a sims 2 picture next to a sims 3 picture of what is meant to be the same thing, there would be noticeable differences.

Also, this is my (electricblu3 from two posts up) new account

Contestant in Miss World - Mya Kavalee
- Round 1 - Application

---

Quote:
Once you start playing "Name That Project", it's time to delete.
~ HugeLunatic on the subject of overflowing project folders.

Page 9 of 10