Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anyone Fight Burglars

by reaper with no name Posted 23rd Jul 2011 at 3:41 AM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 2:09 PM
Thanks For This! Now The Burglers Can Kiss My Sims Butt!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 4:44 AM
Awesome! Must download!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jmem0
Do you know if this mod is compatible with The Fight Club mod over at MATY?

I haven't tested it with that, but a cursory glance at the code for each mod shows that they change different files, so they shouldn't conflict.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:27 AM
Thank you! Have wished for this mod since I got sims 2, and now I can finally take matters into my own hands and don't need the horrible alarm!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 12:50 PM
Thanks now i can fight with bad guys:P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 9:08 PM
Oh it's ON! I been waiting for this one baby. Wooo Haaa!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:18 PM
Heh, I've never played a werewolf so I had no idea they could attack burglars. I'm still not interested in playing a werewolf but I'd love to be able to attack a burglar instead of standing there crying so I think this is awesome. Thanks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#33 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by reaper with no name
It works exactly like it does for werewolves. I literally did nothing except disable the piece of code that prevents non-werewolves from being able to do the interaction (and I changed one string). Everything else is exactly the same.

As long as you have Pets installed, it'll work.

Thank you for taking the time to reply back.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 4:54 AM
It's not a problem.

Amazing what you can do by changing one line of code and a string, eh?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#35 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by reaper with no name
It's just like for the werewolf; they only fight if you tell them to, and victory is determined in the same way as any other fight.

Thanks, I've never had a werewolf fight a burglar so I wasn't sure how that worked.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 5:06 AM
could you please please make this for apartments I don't have pets!! I'd sent you lots and lots of kisses your way Thank you.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 9:29 PM
What was the original Werewolf fights Burglar message?

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 4:08 PM
Found this by accident..was always disgusted when my muscle-man totally bad guy alien ran away!! So thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 5:44 PM
Thanks for this! I already have this installed in my game alongside the weekly burglar hack.
Just a little suggestion, its cool that you can attack the burglars w/o needing to call the police, but everytime you attack them, the burglars will always give your items back even if you actually lose the fight! It will be extremely cool if they will take away your items if you lose and will only give the items back if you win. Can you make this work that way? I dont know anything about BHAV modding but i guess that's possible coz that's how it works if the police manage to defeat the buglar. I hope you can update it. :D
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 1:14 AM
Can I second this request from runeon?

And to say, thank you for a terrific mod in any case...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 4:30 AM
OMG!! THANK YOU!!! Oh yeah I'm a havem' bite the dust now.Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 5:47 PM
Thank You.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 2:03 PM
yay now my sims can fight back!!! lol thank you for the mod, i'll try it next time a robber gets into any of my sim house hehe
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#44 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 5:38 AM
I finally had a burglar yah! My male sim in the army career track kicked his butt and the burglar ran away without stealing anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 3:38 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 8:49 PM
Awwwww yeeeeaaah. B) Thanks so much. Now my power lifter doesn't have to take that crap anymore, haha!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 4:00 AM
Love this mod! In my DeBateau house I'd forgotten to install a burglar alarm and Armand gave the burglar a beatdown and got his stuff back!
Test Subject
#48 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 5:32 PM
Look like its not working to me. I still have pets installed and its dosn't probably just because i still have the french version or some?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 10:20 AM
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou~!!!!!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#50 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 10:31 PM
Just wanted to say this will be just "Perfect" for my all asians neighborhood, now my asian sims can really do "Bruce Lee Martial Art" on their butts.
Page 2 of 3