Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Don't forget Shimrod's mod for the same energy on all beds. Crin is advising everyone to remove it till it's updated, since it's deleting beds. She also said to remove a mod from here called SupeSpeed Mod.

In my case,they were found in household inventory.
Not sure if it was only for me or not.
But just check there once when you lost them in your lot.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:47 PM
I couldn't place any new beds, the CC ones but the normal ones, too.
Only the outdoor beds from the add on are still placeable in the game.
Scholar
#153 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sorianumera
I couldn't place any new beds, the CC ones but the normal ones, too.
Only the outdoor beds from the add on are still placeable in the game.

Are you using Shimrod's bed mod? That seems to cause a problem like this. Did you pull mods before patching? I can place beds just fine.
Field Researcher
#154 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:29 PM
Don't forget Shimrod's mod for the same energy on all beds. Crin is advising everyone to remove it till it's updated, since it's deleting beds. She also said to remove a mod from here called SupeSpeed Mod.

Thank you so much for this info! I had deleted all my cc beds thinking this was the problem, not remembering my mods were mixed in with my cc when I put them back in...duh.
Test Subject
#155 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:44 PM
Doing the 50/50 method right now, jesus this is a pain in the bohunkus. Anyone else notice TM.unlock all is a problem?
Test Subject
#156 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:56 PM
My aging mod (Short Life Spans) no longer works.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=544850
Test Subject
#157 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MadeiraD
Doing the 50/50 method right now, jesus this is a pain in the bohunkus. Anyone else notice TM.unlock all is a problem?

My game is stuck in an etyernal loading to enter a lot. I am doing the 50/50 too.
Test Subject
#158 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:05 PM
Hello!! Thanks a lot, it's really useful!

I have some things to add to the list: when I opened my game it always crashed and I found that these 3 files were the problem
- [andromedasims] bringmevictory conversion stealthic sleepwalking ombre f adult.package
- [andromedasims] bringmevictory conversion stealthic vanity ombre f adult.package
- [andromedasims] plumblobs conversion stealthic heaventide ombre f adult
Scholar
#159 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv
Thank you so much for this info! I had deleted all my cc beds thinking this was the problem, not remembering my mods were mixed in with my cc when I put them back in...duh.

Awesome - you got it fixed!
Scholar
#160 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metens
Hello!! Thanks a lot, it's really useful!

I have some things to add to the list: when I opened my game it always crashed and I found that these 3 files were the problem
- [andromedasims] bringmevictory conversion stealthic sleepwalking ombre f adult.package
- [andromedasims] bringmevictory conversion stealthic vanity ombre f adult.package
- [andromedasims] plumblobs conversion stealthic heaventide ombre f adult

Those are Sims 4 to Sims 3 conversions and retextures from what I can see. Please make sure you are not using Sims 3 CC before posting broken files.
Test Subject
#161 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlLaCk0uT
There's two MAJOR mods that aren't working in my game

No More Culling by Dark Gaia
and
Any age changing mods!

I started my game after today's patch and my population went from 483 to 63 and almost all my family members aged up and half of them died

I am having the same problem. Is there a fix? Right now I have my grandma saved from the brink of death by turning off my aging but it's such an inconvenience. I want to keep playing and saving but am scared that there won't be a fix. Ack.
Test Subject
#162 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:23 PM
Zerbu's longer moodlets is broken.

http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/101616...longer-moodlets

I couldn't load any lot at all. Stuck in eternal loading.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pentabet
.... So far my four script mods aren't giving any fits.
[scripthoge] BuildBuyModeUnlocker
[scripthoge] NoFatness
[scripthoge] NoMuscles
[scumbumbo] AlwaysStartLotsPaused

AlwaysStartLotsPaused isn't giving me fits, but it does seem to have changed a little bit for me--when I start the lot, I can't unpause it using either the hotkey or the unpause button. However, it is fine if I click on any of the three speeds of play button. This isn't how it worked for me before.
Theorist
Original Poster
#164 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:37 PM
Hey everyone! Boy has this thread grown since I last read it! I've updated the OP to include all the new found conflicts, additionally, I've added a link to the solutions thread over at SimsVIP, a disclaimer regarding Sims 3 CC, a spoiler with Sims 3 CC that has made it's rounds in the Sims 4 Community (that is how I downloaded Pixelswirl's hair, and it's still coming upon on google with Sims 4 Content tumblrs and sites), as well as a new section for Fixed/Safe Mods. I've tried to make the OP look a lot less cluttered/easier to read, any suggestions would be great. And also thank you very much to those of you who are taking the time to research CC reported to be from Sims 3, it's very helpful!
Test Subject
#165 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:37 PM
TwistedMexican UnlockAll Mod still unlocks all Build Buy items. It just no longer unlocks CAS parts.
Scholar
#166 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Hey everyone! Boy has this thread grown since I last read it! I've updated the OP to include all the new found conflicts, additionally, I've added a link to the solutions thread over at SimsVIP, a disclaimer regarding Sims 3 CC, a spoiler with Sims 3 CC that has made it's rounds in the Sims 4 Community (that is how I downloaded Pixelswirl's hair, and it's still coming upon on google with Sims 4 Content tumblrs and sites), as well as a new section for Fixed/Safe Mods. I've tried to make the OP look a lot less cluttered/easier to read, any suggestions would be great. And also thank you very much to those of you who are taking the time to research CC reported to be from Sims 3, it's very helpful!

I think all the andromedasims hairs are for Sims 3. Did a little more digging. It's possible the Alesso Rocket hair could be a 4 to 3 conversion and retexture, because there are several of those floating around and not tagged correctly. I would lay odds that all the hair files are probably Sims 3. And the clothes from the checking I'm doing.

Glad I can help!
Scholar
#167 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:47 PM
Seashell pink long twisted top by Simply Siv.package is a Sims 3 file. Reference here: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...e-lookbook-with.
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrChillgood
Looks like I'm going to be busy this weekend...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who deeply appreciates your willingness to plow right back in there! BUT....wouldn't it be a bit safer just to wait 3 more days til the expansion comes out and THEN tackle it? I'm beginning to feel like a duck in the shooting gallery with these mods and personally will not download anything until after the expansion. Be cautious and circle the campfire...that's me.
Scholar
#169 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:49 PM
Kijiko default eyebrows is a false positive. Confirmed on Kijiko's site - not to mention I use them and they work just fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#170 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:53 PM
Yeah, @ all the modders and creators, I have a feeling you guys might wanna hold off until GTW launches, at least after the NA launch because I'm thinking EA might push out an emergency patch with all the havoc they've caused.

Also if we can possibly get the word out there for content sharers to start tagging stuff properly with TS4, as @aparkison is discovering majority of the hairs are Sims 3 along with some clothing. I personally, found what I thought to be TS4 CC hairs on a TS4 content website, but turns out they're actually TS3.
Scholar
#171 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Yeah, @ all the modders and creators, I have a feeling you guys might wanna hold off until GTW launches, at least after the NA launch because I'm thinking EA might push out an emergency patch with all the havoc they've caused.

Also if we can possibly get the word out there for content sharers to start tagging stuff properly with TS4, as @aparkison is discovering majority of the hairs are Sims 3 along with some clothing. I personally, found what I thought to be TS4 CC hairs on a TS4 content website, but turns out they're actually TS3.

I wouldn't be shocked if EA pushed out an emergency patch since CAS is messed up even in a vanilla game with a fresh Sims 4 folder. I should know - I've tried it twice now. Plus why did they encrypt the file modders need if they support modding and CC creation? I'm really shocked about all the Sims 3 CC though - one of them dated to 2013. People need to watch what they are downloading and creators need to be more responsible in tagging their downloads.
Theorist
Original Poster
#172 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:03 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if EA pushed out an emergency patch since CAS is messed up even in a vanilla game with a fresh Sims 4 folder. I should know - I've tried it twice now. Plus why did they encrypt the file modders need if they support modding and CC creation? I'm really shocked about all the Sims 3 CC though - one of them dated to 2013. People need to watch what they are downloading and creators need to be more responsible in tagging their downloads.

Yeah, I'm usually good at spotting TS3 CC, but it's funny because I would have never known/noticed because I had no issues prior to this. I think part of the problem is that a lot of the content being shared on Tumblr is on hybrid blogs so Sims 3 CC easily mixes up with Sims 4 CC vice versa. The best way (for me) to tell is looking for pudding in the faces, it sounds stupid, but it works (er, well, it did work).

Also updated the other issues you pointed out. I'm gonna be leaving for work soon so I'll be on another hiatus for about 8-24 hours (depending on how tired I am when I get off work).
Test Subject
#173 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:06 PM

Lol yeah I found that out yesterday before I found this thread,I updated and like a goober put mods back and went in game and saw my teddy bear floating in midair and the bed was gone,the funny thing is I couldn't place another bed there so I exited and removed the mod then all was good in SimLand!I have over 100 mods and that was the only issue so far,going in now to test "Put books away"
Test Subject
#174 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:11 PM
Put books away by Scumbumbo works!
Scholar
#175 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:17 PM
Heads up: SimGuruModSquad just posted something that modders need that will hopefully help them update and fix their mods (looks like it's for tuning mods aka XML) - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...tuning-resource. There may be a light at the end of the tunnel!
Page 7 of 29