Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

== Testers Wanted == Interaction Move In to all sim ages *NIGHTLIFE ONLY* (Update - 01/10/06)

by pinhead Posted 19th Sep 2005 at 2:06 AM - Updated 5th Mar 2006 at 11:56 PM by pinhead : adding 1st NL Patch compatibility.

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#51 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 5:51 PM
Thanks to Cascaneda for testing the update before release here again, the problem with the greek house and the move in proposition was fixed. The new update version is up. Sorry for the trouble.
#52 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:17 PM
is this hack now for both, NL AND UNI ??? i havn´t understand realy, is this now for all addons ?????
im from germany, please write an easy englisch when you answer me, okay??? ;-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#53 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:19 PM
Hi PuzzyKat

This mod is ONLY for Nightlife installed. You can use it with Uni+Nightlife installed or just the Nightlife installed.
Those fixes i made for people that use Nightlife WITH University installed together.
If you don't have nightlife, go to the other thread.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=12924

i hope that now is more clear.
thanks!
Test Subject
#54 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:39 PM
Is this safe to use with JM's notownieregen hack now? I'm not sure why they would exactly conflict with each other. Does the game react badly to loosing a townie and not being able to respawn one?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 1:49 AM
I have used both in my game for a while now, and I have had no problems.
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:41 PM
Great!!! It's working perfect!!! Thank you so much!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#57 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 10:48 PM
Hi ThyGuy!

JM's NoTownieRespawn is compatible.
The only one that can be incompatible, if Pescado will update to Nightlife, is the "No Townie or NPC Move-In Amnesia".

just make sure that you don't have this one.
cheers!
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM
I was using this hack with NL. Worked great. But does not work with OFB. It eliminates the management function in the pie functions when you click on an employee. Sorry!
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:55 AM
This Mod requires an update for each expansion released. The menu to propose a sim to move in is the main sim Pie Menu, so each expansion maxis add more interactions.

It's a know issue and everyone must know to never use hacks when installing another expansion until a proper version is released from the creator.

I'm testing my OFB version of this mod and will be released in the next few days. Maybe tomorrow.
Systemic Anomaly
#60 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 5:01 AM
Jenflower's WooHoo Teens 6.0f for OFB has been released. Your OFB version of move-in teens will be eagerly awaited I am sure.
Instructor
Original Poster
#61 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 5:54 PM
thanks a lot jase439!

I will release the OFB version later today. I'm making just a couple of testings to make sure that all will be alright.
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:43 AM
sweet thanx bunches

I love Pete Wentz!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 10:32 PM
Thanks for it!
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 2:43 PM
does it compatible with pets ? thanck you !

Carpediem... Samba sims 2
Instructor
Original Poster
#65 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:44 AM
Hi carpe!

No. This version is only for Nightlife.
I left this mod for future versions. I talked with Syberspunk and asked him to take care of this mod. So, future EP version will be released by him.
Page 3 of 3