Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chicken Teriyaki with Rice

by FoxieRoxieNYC Posted 19th Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2006 at 8:40 PM by FoxieRoxieNYC : File Updated

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:38 PM
awesome! looks great! thanks...

~Kasey~
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:50 PM
wow, good work, i just discovered all these new foods, lol, never knew they existed! I'm such a retard. Can anyone tell me where i should put this? Does it just go in the downloads section??
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM

Thanks for the beautiful menu, I get equal appetite

Please excuses my bad english. I translate your language with Google
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:13 PM
Very nice.....my stomache is talking to me and it's just screaming DOWLOAD!LOL
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:16 PM
Very Realistic', the Animation Issue is normally addressed' in .TXT AscII Import to MilkShape/Look under Joints - Assign them' as close to the original' as possible and NEVER overwrite the Original .TXT AscII file - save to a completely' new .TXT AscII file......call it "New", or whatever you desire before Importing back into SimPe.....hope that helps' you in future Sim Quests'...( Still learning myself'... )
Great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:45 PM
Thanks a bunch for the comments!

Sims2germany -- oooooooh that's whatcha gotta do!? Lordy this is my first food creation since before the whole animations thing so I'm pretty behind in that aspect (although I did play with animations a lot in the original game -- TS1). Ok I'll take a look at that and go and update it with the animations. Do you mind if I PM you any questions?

And yes you just extract the file to your downloads folder.
Instructor
#32 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:00 PM
Now you've gone and made me hungry.
Cult Leader
#33 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:52 AM
YUMMY! I love Chicken Teriyaki especially from this chinese place called Sun Crane on the mall....drool. Thies looks mouth wateringly good. Thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:00 AM
beautiful.
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:14 AM
that looks so delicous!

Im hungry now.....

K+CJJ=<3333

go Huskies!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:21 AM
ooo tasty

Sarcasm is the KEY to living a long and enjoyable life.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:37 PM
Oh God... I get hungry just looking at it... and chicken is my favorite...
*drewling* *stomach making noice*
Awrgh... need something to eat now...

Me HB, Me need food :screwy:

:banana:

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:30 PM
This is so neat. Thanks a bunch. I'm gonna use it definitly!

~*JaCi aNn*~
"Violence isn't the answer. It is a question, and the answer is yes."-Matthew Malik
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:39 PM
First, thanks for the download.

In my English UK version of the game, your “Chicken Teriyaki” meal appears as “Pork Chops”. This is not usually a problem for me, as I would just make the appropriate changes using Simpe. But having checked the “Catalogue Description” and “Text Lists” for the English UK translations this has already been done.

Could you tell me where else to check to make sure all the English UK translations have been “committed”.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:56 AM
Ok great thanks for the feedback Maxine, I forgot to change all in the language! I will fix that for sure. I had not changed it in all the languages so that's something I will look back and see. That problem usually lies in the text so I will double check it.

Thanks guys for the feedback, do tell me if you run into any problems with it so I can fix it before putting up at my site!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:44 AM
OK, 1 sec, just let me wipe the slobber off my screen.....Ok! This has got to be the . . . Ok one more time. Last time I PROMISE! THis has got to be the best food ive ever seen!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Scholar
#42 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:42 PM
Thanks. It looks sooo good! I can almost smell it! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:01 PM
this is great ! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:04 PM
Absoloutly yummy looking, downloading right now.

Biggest wishes for TS3:
Wider variety of harvestables and crops from TS1 & TS2 returning to the game
Wider variety of foods
More gems/metals/rocks/ore
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:50 PM
thx..i very like
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:16 PM
I loved this but I don't like having 2 pork chops selections in the 'cook' pie menu, I just have to make a guess then Have you had time to fix it yet?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
i love it! it looks soo good, i wanna eat it!
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:09 AM
Wow this looks great!
#49 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:30 AM
Very useful. Thanks!
Scholar
#50 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:14 PM
very good.lets eat,

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Page 2 of 4