Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"CounterCulture" Modular Kitchen Set *UPD 20mar08*

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Fridge updated to FreeTime

248 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 244 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Test Subject
#101 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 3:04 AM
At last! You guys know what I want before I even know that I want it.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#102 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pinkypye1111
I hate to be annoying, and if this isn't possible that is fine, but I don't understand rar files at all. Therefore, I can only download zipped.
Is there any way you could make this a zip file? I would be forever grateful.

If not, thats okay too...fantastic idea too.

For anyone having problems with rar files - I strongly suggest to use the Q-Xpress: it's the easiest program ever created (Delphy has written it, so you can trust it! ) and manages perfectly RAR, zip and other formats, too. And it installs automatically the downloaded files in the proper folders! :D

Try it, you won't regret.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 9:20 AM
I just tried these counters and I love them. So many possibilities. I had always wanted more colors and things for those locker room counters but this is so much better. Thanks so much for sharing these.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 1:16 PM
:jaw: You're a star! :angel: These are awesome! Thankyou so much for doing these, no wasted corners, especially good for the small kitchens, my kitchens will never be the same ugly things they are now! :baloons:
The ModFather
retired moderator
#105 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:01 PM
Hold on! The "SEP (Slot Enable Package)" is on its way! It will enable the usable corner for *ALL* the Maxis counters and islands, even in commercial and business lots

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
#106 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:38 PM
Nice! Is it just the counters or more?

Anyway, it seems that pop-up notification for PMs is a good thing.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:15 PM
I had been waiting for something like this for a long time. I'd always wanted islands and counters to be connected.

I will be happy to quit the game to get this!
Test Subject
#108 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Hold on! The "SEP (Slot Enable Package)" is on its way! It will enable the usable corner for *ALL* the Maxis counters and islands, even in commercial and business lots

OMG!! that will PWN!! i cant wait to see that sounds wicked!! :insane:
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 5:04 PM
:bow2: Awesome work guys ... Thanks :clap:
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 8:51 PM
This is great it makes making my real house more possible. I do have a request sorta though I would love it if you could make sinks, trash compactors, and dish washers placeable on the island tables. Thanks for this its awsome.

Sims

The ModFather
retired moderator
#111 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Numenor : 29th Mar 2006 at 8:17 PM.
Default Breaking News!
If you want the "usable corners" feature also on MAXIS counters (*all* of them, not only the CounterCulture!), go download The SEP (Slot Enable Package)

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#112 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:06 AM
Default Arrrggh
I ahve tried to install this 2 times, I have no problem downloading it and extracting it to the downloads folder, but its not showing up in my game, I do use IE and I have all the expansions, also using winrar. any comments appreciated. TY
Test Subject
#113 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:07 AM
Default Arrrggh
I have tried to install this 2 times, I have no problem downloading it and extracting it to the downloads folder, but its not showing up in my game, I do use IE and I have all the expansions, also using winrar. any comments appreciated. TY
Field Researcher
#114 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonvex
I have tried to install this 2 times, I have no problem downloading it and extracting it to the downloads folder, but its not showing up in my game, I do use IE and I have all the expansions, also using winrar. any comments appreciated. TY

This thing is really strange.
All our objects are custom, and show up in surfaces. You can see them in sycamorepearl (pink) not green icon, with a little star..... I don't know you can't find them....
Sorry for my stupid question: are you sure to look for custom objects and not recolors?
And sorry for my bad english... hope you understand :D
Hi
Mary

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Forum Resident
#115 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:35 PM
have you enabled custom content when you got the warning and enabled the game?
Test Subject
#116 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
If you want the "usable corners" feature also on MAXIS counters (*all* of them, not only the CounterCulture!), go download The SEP (Slot Enable Package)

I can't get the link to work.
Field Researcher
#117 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daynalynn
I can't get the link to work.

Now the link on the header post to this thread is ok

And here

The SEP (Slot Enable Package)

Numenor will fix his post as soon as possible.
Thanks for reporting

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:04 AM
Yet another brilliant thing. This game would not be anywhere near as good without you people making brilliant things for it! Thank you!

Miao.
Forum Resident
#119 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:27 AM
Yes!! no more having to recolor appliances to match counters. YEAAAAAAA! Thank you
Test Subject
#120 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:20 AM
Ooh, very nice... I just wish you had picked a more interesting counter than the Counter Culture, but I'll most certainly take what I can get! :p

In case you feel like resurrecting the old red, brown and black counters (Mission something? The most expensive ones) from The Sims 1, I think this sort of counter system would be lovely for it...
Field Researcher
#121 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=chintznibbles]Ooh, very nice... I just wish you had picked a more interesting counter than the Counter Culture, but I'll most certainly take what I can get! :p[/QUOTE

Download the SEP package. It works with all Maxis counters.

Just a regular person
Test Subject
#122 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM
:jaw: CLEVER!!!!

Thanks!!
Instructor
#123 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Whytewolfsangel
Amazing work y'all ... Just wanted to let you know that you can't download the files with Firefox due to the ampersand (&) in the filenames I had to go in and use the evil blue e (Internet Explorer) to be able to get these! Needless to say, I got them and got out LOL ... so if there's a download problem by others, this is why!

Out of context I know but I just wanted to let you know that 1st Firexfox ver. 1.07 CAN download those files and 2nd, get extensions for IE view from their site. I NEVER use the evil one.
Instructor
#124 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pinkypye1111
I hate to be annoying, and if this isn't possible that is fine, but I don't understand rar files at all. Therefore, I can only download zipped.
Is there any way you could make this a zip file? I would be forever grateful.

If not, thats okay too...fantastic idea too.

Get the Ultimate zip from www.ultimatezip.com
Its free and works even better then winzip. You can use it for both archived files.
Forum Resident
#125 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 6:09 PM
motherspet, the first one is because delphy had fixed the names a long time ago.
Page 5 of 10