Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Pluto V1 Adult

by Annoree Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 6:54 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:42 AM by Annoree : This is outdated!

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:46 AM
My Fav character, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:35 PM
Beautiful!!! I'd really love to see Sailor Neptune and Uranus too! Thanks and thanks,

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:14 PM
U Rock, Your Sailor Pluto Is Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what If i'm a girl I can fight better than any man. GIRL POWER!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:05 PM
very nice great job!
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:44 PM
That is great. You only made one mistake. Pluto doesn't have stripes on her collar in regular form. But she is still the best one I have ever seen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tenku-chan
That is great. You only made one mistake. Pluto doesn't have stripes on her collar in regular form. But she is still the best one I have ever seen.

Oops. Meaning to get rid of the lines when I made it lol. Ah well, she'll be updated one time I'm sure.

*Andria*

Please visit me over at my blog !
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:18 PM
that's beautiful! I love Sailor Pluto! thank you!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 6:38 PM
oh!She's great!!! Unfortunately I can't have her because I have only original version of The Sims 2 and I don't have any additions( Could you make Three Lights?? Good luck!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:19 PM
Since when did Pluto become available only for Open For Business?Last time I looked,she was available for Sims 2 Original...did I miss something?*confused*
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:27 PM
I really like your Sailor Pluto!!! But......why does it have to be Open For Business???? :sadpanda: I'm gonna buy Open For Business right away!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:19 AM
I changed it to Open for Business because loads of people told me it wouldn't work without it . . . but then again, loads of people are now saying it works without OfB. I am a little bit confused, so I changed it back to original needed only, and stuck a message at the top of the post:
*For some people this only works when they have OfB expansion pack installed. I have no idea why*

Please visit me over at my blog !
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM
WOW!!!!! LOVE IT!!! I hope you make the rest of the sailor scouts!!!
*evil thought of having a sailor scout family*
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 9:46 PM
I tryed out the sims pack on a computer that did not have OfB expansion. It dosent work without it!!!! :insane:
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 6:35 PM
Sailor Pluto works fine when installed with Clean Installer.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 5:13 PM
Thank you! this sim is Fit! lol

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 3:58 PM
I installed Sailor Pluto with Clean Installer and it works. So now I can play!!)
Instructor
#42 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 6:21 PM
She looks perfect. You did everything so well. The staff looks great, as well as her earrings, outfit, and hair. Her eyes look exceptionally beautiful. I know its such a pain making Anime type eyes look proportionally correct, and you did them perfectly. Thanks for sharing her with all of us, a lot of SailorMoon fans on here now and that will be here in the future will love being able to download her. I know it made me happy. 5 stars, but many many more are deserved. Thanks again.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 6:48 AM
OH dear lord! I have waited for a Sailor Pluto for so loooong!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

She's beautiful, the hair, the staff, the earrings... everything... YOU GOT IT SO RIGHT!!!!! Thank you so much!!! She's just perfect!

"It’s easy to say something about blue people when you are red, but it's amazing when you can say something about blue people when you are blue too".
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:55 AM
I must say, I am quite impressed with your Senshi sims! ^^
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:52 AM
rockin! pluto is one of my fav characters
keep up the good work!!
^___^
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th May 2006 at 1:13 PM
what expancsion pack want this sims?

execuse me for my school english but i'm italian
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:51 PM
Have you more sailor soldiers? You make them te best! Really!
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:53 AM
wow I think what I like most is the eye's you captured the Anime style eye's very well without making it looked stretched out or fake in anyway!
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:59 AM
Wow....she's beautiful! But I don't have the expansion I especially love the hair, though! Do you think you'll ever consider uploading the hair as a separate download, so we without OFB can use it? I really really love it!
Test Subject
#50 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:35 AM
SWEAT!
Could you do Galaxia?(good & evil versions)
Page 2 of 3