Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Canvas Frames - By Request

by mdhttr323 Posted 27th Nov 2006 at 1:57 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2006 at 10:16 AM by mdhttr323

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 10:25 AM
three words: you, are, great :D

and these are fantastic !!!! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 12:56 AM
These are great! I actually created a wallpaper template to create wallpaper and place this frame over them. I did this because I needed specific paintings by specific artists for my Victorian Challenge entry.

Thank you for creating and sharing these. They are awesome and indeed a brilliant idea!
steph

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Instructor
#28 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 3:07 AM
I've been looking for something like this! Thank you!
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:59 AM
These look great but they don't show up in my game Do you know what you find them under? I can't find them anywhere =/

My Chemical Romance

*Whoever thought that immortality meant never dying*

*Easy Peasy Pumpkin Peasy Pumpkin Pie!!*
Mad Poster
#30 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:53 PM
These are absolutely wonderful! I've been lurking here for years, yet never saw these! I was directed here from joninmobile's site. Glad to find them. Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 1:52 AM
These are absolutely gorgeous! Just what I need for my Victorian Legacy portraits!
Page 2 of 2