Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Animated Bouncy - W/Custom Body Animation - Testers Needed Please

by rebecah Posted 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:18 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2012 at 7:10 PM by rebecah : Update

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 6:23 AM
I really like your creations. I am constantly delighted by all the creaters and the wonderful things that they make for all us Sims lovers! I still love the Sims~even Sims 1! I haven't even played or seen Sims 3 yet, except for glimpsing some of the things made for them here in the MTS files. (really looks like even better graphics though!) anyway... Thank you for sharing your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 6:27 AM
Oh... and I was going to tell you that I had these for my boys when they were babies and it was called a Johnny JumpUp. I think that was what the brand was, they loved it!
Babies look so cute jumping in them like little frog-legs! I HAD to get this one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 7:45 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 9:41 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 6:44 PM
amazing