Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Centerpiece... as Centerpiece! (Centerpiece Enabler for Maxis Small Objects) - Updated 2008/11/23, Added 1 M&G table plant and TV Dinner tray

by Lord Darcy Posted 29th May 2008 at 10:36 AM - Updated 18th Nov 2011 at 7:34 AM by Lord Darcy : v1.0e: Added 1 M&G table plant and TV Dinner tray.

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:49 PM
Default Updated to v1.0c
2008-09-07: v1.0c - Updated to Apartment Life. Added several AL objects and 3 table phones.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:57 AM
I ALLWAYS hated this stupid problem, and it also destroys the films/strories I make. Thank u ver very much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#53 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 9:01 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 9:46 PM
I LOVE YOU i always wanted to put nice beautiful flowers on the table besides that small little ugly one thank you so much
Mad Poster
#55 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 11:29 PM
Is there any chance of adding serving plates to this mod as well or is it not possible?
I only recently noticed that if a serving plate or bowl is placed on a table it makes the surrounding eating slots unavailable.
Usually I have a table in the kitchen so the food is served and anything left is placed on a counter but a house I recently played has the table in a different room so only two places are served, the plate or bowl placed on the table and then the server takes a helping for themselves and goes and sits on the sofa instead of at the table.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 1:01 AM
OMG i love u =)
Very nice work! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:57 AM Last edited by Lord Darcy : 19th Oct 2008 at 5:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Is there any chance of adding serving plates to this mod as well or is it not possible?
The centerpiece BHAV does work on plates and bowls as well. The only problem is that it does not produce very good results due to the size of serving plates and bowls, as shown in the screenshot.

I can probably add an additional file for dishes, bowls, FT platters and cakes. As usual it won't work on custom cakes or custom plates.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 5:34 AM
Default Updated to v1.0d
2008-10-19: Updated to v1.0d. Added an additional file for plates, bowls, FT platters and cakes, as requested by Menaceman44.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#59 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:05 PM
Wow cheers! I shall download and try it out straight away.
Test Subject
#60 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 7:57 AM
It is normal that when I start the game it show me yellow warning sing on this download?
#61 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 8:07 AM
Yes.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 5:19 AM
Default Updated to v1.0e
2008-11-23: Updated to v1.0e. Added 1 M&G table plant and TV Dinner tray.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 4:26 PM
Wonderful! just what I needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:51 AM
Ahh! All hail Lord Darcy! Thanks soo much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:23 PM
oh my gosh THANKS! I noticed this and it was annoying the heck out of me o_O but NOW its fixed thanks to you :3 thanks again you rock!~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:04 PM
Cool! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 7:37 PM
Hey Lord Darcy, please fix the download link, which is actually still for the old version 1.0d from 10-19-2008
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 3:50 PM
Must have been inadvertently oldversioned due to the recent server crash.
New version was reuploaded. Thanks for the heads up.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:29 AM
Thank you! I love your work!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:01 AM
Another instant hall of fame mod that makes you sit back and thank God there are people out there who have the brains, patience and creativity to create things like this.

Thank you Lord Darcy! ^_^
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#71 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 5:16 AM
Fabulous. This was very much needed. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 2:56 PM
Seems lime most of this should be fixed in a patch by now, but thanks for doing Maxis' work for them!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#73 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:32 PM
Re-::nab::bed, in case I downloaded prior to the updates, as I now have everything up to M&G except Store Edition and Happy Holiday.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 22nd May 2010 at 6:22 AM
Ahh, thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 1:23 AM
TY! it would have driven me crazy to see my sims acting stupid, not using the table when its available and such, this will prevent that little annoyance.
Page 3 of 4