Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2022 at 4:23 AM
Default mod that changes the clothing used on the tatoo screen?
its so annoying trying to see tattoos that go under the default underwear and you cant take them off. is there a mod that changes what sims are wearing when on the tattoo screen? thanks
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th May 2022 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jessiuss
its so annoying trying to see tattoos that go under the default underwear and you cant take them off. is there a mod that changes what sims are wearing when on the tattoo screen? thanks

My sims are Naked when I go to the tattoo screen, I dont know if it is to do with W.W or Lumia's LUUMIA_BodyHairv5PLUS_Merged package I actually wish my sims had underwear on in the tattoo screen.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2022 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
My sims are Naked when I go to the tattoo screen, I dont know if it is to do with W.W or Lumia's LUUMIA_BodyHairv5PLUS_Merged package I actually wish my sims had underwear on in the tattoo screen.

Its ww. I dont want those features tho. Hmm oh i found this https://sims4studio.com/thread/1787...e-underwear-cas maybe ill try it. It could also fix ur problem as well