Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jill - A New Model by Zombie Jill w/ Blended Skin and More!

by ZombieJill Posted 19th Feb 2008 at 5:26 AM - Updated 21st May 2010 at 11:17 PM by ZombieJill

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 4:45 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Feb 2008 at 7:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Yeah! You uploaded her!

Your screenshots are absolutely gorgeous and really captured her sprit.

Hugs, Emde

PS- You mentioned me
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:19 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Feb 2008 at 7:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
She's "AWING" BEAUTIFUL! :p

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 8:22 AM Last edited by parasiticxdeceiver : 20th Feb 2008 at 8:34 AM.
Ooh. She is a stunner! I especially love the color of her eyes.
Well done on her!

However, I cannot find the hair with the clip anywhere. I searched the site its supposed to be on with no luck.
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 9:07 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Feb 2008 at 6:32 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Beautiful ... I love scars so I love her skintone ^^ .
I want more colors of it too .

Big thank you ZombieJill :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#30 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 10:52 AM
Wonderful!
What a beauty.
Thanks for sharing.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 2:09 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Feb 2008 at 6:32 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Beautiful simmie. I adore how unique her skintone is. I can see much use of her in my game (probably 1 in each of my 2 most played neighborhoods)

Also if you put in xmsims.net instead of .com you can get into the archived version of their site (its exactly the same as the .com site but that looks to have been hacked)

My sim stories
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:33 PM
XmSims.com is workin just fine for me today, but it wasn't yesterday. Server problems much.

You can find the hair here.
http://xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair79.htm
Their site is hard to navigate if you're trying to search for something.
Oh well.

^_^ Thanks everyone!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Instructor
#33 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 6:25 PM
oh, she's stunning!! i am so downloading her! dont worry, i'll find a good husband for her and she'll have many crazy kids, just as she wishes! but seariusly her face is great and i loved the skintone!! i love scars! thanx a lot for sharing her with us! btw could u make the scars available also for men? if not, thats ok, but i just think it woud be nice, thanx anyway^^

hi!
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 8:28 PM
I think I'm going to have a make a whole scarred skinset. XD I'm amazed by the great, positive feedback on the skin. ^^ If/when I do, I'll make it for elders, adults and teens, male and female. ^^

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 10:13 PM
For some reason the beauty marks by kamikitten don't show up... O_o;

(I used Clean Installer & I tried installing her with no other downloads in my download folder with no luck)

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Scholar
#36 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 10:23 PM
I can't possibly add any more to what has already been said.....she truly is beautiful....thank you so much for sharing her!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 11:32 PM
I LOOOOOOOOOVE HER! especially her skintone! love love love love her! hahaha... + she is really pretty! thank u soooo much can't wait to play her!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 1:16 AM
She's truly got the lips of an angel She's gorgeous./ Thankies

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Instructor
Original Poster
#39 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 3:44 AM
rhldavies - OO How weird...
There' on Kamikitten's main site (kamikitten.net).
Go to Downloads, then, under make-up, select "other", and it is the second download.
;.; Not sure why it's not working for you, but, if nothing else, you can manually add them to her.

^^ Thanks everyone! I'm so happy you like her.

Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 5:48 AM
Thank you so much! Jill is very pretty; I especially like her eyes and her scarred skintone. I personally prefer Sims with imperfections than without flaws. It adds to their own personal story, and also makes your Sims actually look different, rather than all with the default face.
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 10:39 AM
Oh she is *lovely*. I love her devilish look.
Thank you for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 12:41 AM
wow shes absolutely beautiful
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 3:05 AM
love the sim and really cool eyes. too bad you can only press the thanks button once.
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 4:43 AM
Sorry to bug you again, but what is Jill's astrological sign and last name? Just wondering, because I wanted to make Jill on my game, but I'm not feeling very creative.
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 4:56 AM
^_^ It's alright. In my game, I play her as Jill de Salvo, and she's a Leo. XD Just barely, though, born July 24th. :3 And she's almost always unemployed. XD I marry her to rich husbands. xD Mostly 'cause all my pretty men are successful.

^_^ I'm glad you all like her! :3 I love reading your comments.

Test Subject
#46 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 3:16 AM
Thanks! I'll make her a pretty husband!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 6:12 AM
What a great idea with the scars and the story behind her.
Definitley downloading.

You expect people to pay for those hairs?!
Test Subject
#48 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 2:29 AM
Goregous-the BEST sim I've ever downloaded.Incredible work!
<33 Kasey

You are the apple of my eye.That is, if I ever wanted fruit embedded in my iris of course.
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 9:42 PM
Absolutely amazing. I'm in love. <3
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 2:39 AM
I love your well lighted ingame pictures!
Page 2 of 5