Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2022 at 3:48 AM
Default Making Days Longer?
I've been trying to find a way to make the days last longer, like having less sims time pass per real second so they can get more done each day. I've tried the change game speed option in mccc but holidays were wonky and so was need decay and moodlets. is there any way to either fix that or maybe something else I could do? does anybody else make their sims' days longer rather than giving them more days?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th May 2022 at 5:04 AM
Hmm, I was going to suggest the mccc option but you've already seen how janky it can be. Still, I think it's a bit of an acquired taste, especially when you tweak the decay rates and such, too. I've been using 40ish for my game speed, I think, and as long as you don't use the speedup features too much (or ever, really) it works pretty well in making the days last longer. Still some jank here and there but again, acquired taste.

of course, e'erybody plays differently. just try going up in increments on game speed until you find a sweet spot. Just know that there will still be some jankiness no matter what, but it's the best option we've got currently.

smash that disagree button fam, red's my favorite color