Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2022 at 3:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default game problem
hey guys
can someone help me.... i have win11 finaly got my game sims 2 to work but every time i load the cc window shows up asking me to enable cc or disable. i chose enable restart the game. and again same window. chose enable restart the game again same window and so on and on and on. now does any one now how to fix that or what to do. i have ultimate collection from origin.

thx for help
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th May 2022 at 4:37 PM
Does it say that the application has crashed? Try taking all of your downloads out first and running the game again.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 15th May 2022 at 4:56 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Thread Moved
    Thread moved to correct forum.

That cc enabled screen will always show when you start the game unless you disable it in game options. Just click okay and you will be taken to the hood menu.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2022 at 6:06 PM Last edited by vlada90 : 15th May 2022 at 6:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by topp
Does it say that the application has crashed? Try taking all of your downloads out first and running the game again.

No it doesnt also truyed to remove cc folder still the same

it looks like every time i exit the game it reverts to its original setings.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2022 at 10:00 PM
If the settings won't stick, you can try editing the UserProps file directly:
https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?ti...me_Help:GCCTSU3
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th May 2022 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vlada90
No it doesnt also truyed to remove cc folder still the same

it looks like every time i exit the game it reverts to its original setings.

The game will always put up the enable CC window unless you go into settings in game and turn it off. There are 3 CC areas.

1.That window has enable and disable. Make sure its enabled.
2. Under the cog settings there is a toggle area in the game for showing or hiding CC, it is around the top middle. This is handy say you want to find a maxis item or build cc free.
3. To the right of that is a toggle asking if you want to keep or not that first window. set that to not show.

If this makes no sense I can take a picture later.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#7 Old 16th May 2022 at 12:38 PM
Do you have OneDrive enabled for the Documents folder on your computer? In that case, you have to completely remove the Documents from the sync list. Even though there exists an option to "Always Keep Files on This PC," the game simply does not cooperate with OneDrive.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2022 at 4:52 PM
finaly got it to work had to unistall ad install again the only thing thats bodering me now is flickering in the game did all this but its still flickers https://www.reddit.com/r/sims2help/...mate_collection