Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:10 AM
I haven't tried for a hate sex situation, but I did have a Sim who was woohooing with someone, but married another Sim. The first Sim found out and became upset. When I had the two-timer try to regain friendship with the first woohoo partner, the option came up to Apologize in Bed.

As far as romance vs friendship in relation to proposing. My first couple I wanted to marry off, she refused proposal until friendship hit about 60% even though romance was high. The second couple I married off also had a high romance, but she said yes with only 30%-40% friendship. I haven't figured out what other factors might be involved, yet.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:37 AM
I'm so happy they separated those two bars! I'm actually warming up to this game a bit.
Instructor
#54 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PastryPoison
Kismesis.

All the hatesnogging.

All of it.

Yeeeees somebody was thinking the same thing I was thinking. Now I don't feel like a dork. Or at least as much of a dork.

But seriously, I am now tempted to try this.
Scholar
#55 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:22 PM
hahahahahahaha
Scholar
#56 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
The outside world usually does not know these are slaves they just think they're unemployed low-class people that lost their homes and other stuff, and these rich families invited them to come at their house.
Kaiko this is getting pretty weird.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:53 PM
Yeah, we know

You can call me London, Londo, Londonite, or Mitchie :3
"When you pressure blast Mountain Dew out of your anus, it is not easily forgotten."
Scholar
#59 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:18 AM
I never understood the need for a "WTF?" button until I read Kaiko's posts in this thread.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neisa
demon babies have been fixed and only some people had them...get over it already!

Demon babies?

I'm kinda impressed with the way the Sims are interacting sometimes especially with the I hate you let's woohoo!
Scholar
#62 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:50 AM
This thread..

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Page 3 of 3