Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2022 at 7:36 PM
Default Passing variables to an interaction that's ran with the Push Interaction primitive?
Hello, I'm making a 'give money' social and I got stuck trying to pass a variable to my interaction.

The interaction is ran using the Push Interaction primitive.

I noticed in the wiki: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=0x000D that the primitive's operand 14 bit 1 allows passing the params on to the interaction, but I tried doing that and it wouldn't work.

I attached the mod in this post. You can find the primitive in the Social - Lunch Social BHAV node A, and the interaction is Interaction - Person B - NPC.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  lingringwillx_givemoney.zip (6.9 KB, 1 downloads)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th May 2022 at 10:19 AM
in "Social - Lunch Social" the global "Social - Dynamic Walk - Push B Interaction?" is returning false and causing the Push Interaction to be skipped, otherwise it seems to work.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  WH_lingringwillx_givemoney.zip (7.0 KB, 1 downloads)

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2022 at 5:02 PM
Thanks!

It's strange that everything is running in the original file, I was still getting the animations, budget and relationship changes, but the params were not getting passed down.

What does global "Social - Dynamic Walk - Push B Interaction?" do anyway?