Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*beosboxboy's male curly hair for all ages*

by VETTY Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 5:37 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2015 at 4:06 PM by HugeLunatic

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th May 2006 at 10:19 AM
Oh, this is perfect! When I first saw this hair in University, I wished there was a guy version for a particular character of mine. I have to thank both you and beosboxboy for making this happen!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:27 PM
Wonderful mesh, Great work. I can't wait to see it in my game.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:03 AM
I love this hair, but it says the file is invalid or corrupt :[

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 5:15 PM
This is exactly what I have been looking for, sad it needs Uni to work
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 12:59 AM
Thanks for this hair! It's a great conversion by beosboxboy & it's awesome that you took the time to allow it to work for all the ages.

Oh, I don't have university but it still shows in my game. I just thought I should let you know that.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 3:23 PM
Yay! This is great!

BTW, I tested it in my AnyGame without Uni, and it still works.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 6:46 PM
I love this hair, but I can't download the adult version on Insim, because the creator left and took all his stuff ... Is there any way you could upload the mesh? I would love to have the adult version, too.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 6:17 PM
I second this request...I was so bummed when I found out BBB took it off right when I needed it *argh*
Theorist
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 4:38 AM Last edited by CaliBrat : 30th Aug 2020 at 5:36 AM.
I found BBB's mesh. Hat Plays Sims did a recolor of it and put the mesh in with her file.
She did a large hair dump here. It's the 9th one down her name for it is Leonine. I didn't need to use her her recolors, just used the mesh and it shows up in game for all colors maxis color w/ grey for elder.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 11:07 PM
Thank you
Page 2 of 2