Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE 10-6: Testers and Modders Wanted: Base Object - Corner Tub

by Fat D Posted 1st Sep 2005 at 5:52 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2005 at 4:15 PM by Fat D

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Fat D : 8th Oct 2005 at 8:22 PM.
I'll look into it. then i will tell you which surface can be put under it. perhaps i will even make a second version with a surface corner element.

:busted: EDIT: Is the attached picture fine? if so, simply insert a coffee table. i recommend the groovy one from uni as it doesn't poke through like the pictured table does. And remember, there is no room for two sims.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:30 AM
Oh my! A refreshing change from boring Maxis tubs! *gasps* i cannot wait to dl it!

A modder like you will live like royal cos many of us worship modders...for their hard works and sweats doing stuffs tat seem impossible for us non-modders. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:35 AM
Can you do recolours and maybe design a different look on your very own same tub? it'll help pple with their preferred choices.

I'd like a nice contoured tub but i know it's tough and takes time to perfect the lines to give it a sensual touch. Don't take up on my request if it sounds not possible for you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 12:17 PM
sorry, but i am no good designer, everything good i made is not because of the look, but the idea behind it.
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D
sorry, but i am no good designer, everything good i made is not because of the look, but the idea behind it.

its ok! Like i said, dun do if u feel not able to create as i requested

relax!
Forum Resident
#31 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
I see it in soft white!!! Gonna recolor it immediately!!!
TY!!

wanna share those recolors, pleeease?
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 5:48 AM
great job, i've been waiting for something like this
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D

I think your awesome with out such people we have a boring game.. I comend you on this work. :salute:

Thank you all who supported me. (Sims 2 World)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:07 PM
yeah, thanks for remeshing my object.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:45 PM
thank you so much, I don't have any of the eps as yet (way behind the times for me) but I really wanted a tub like this. Thank you thank you thank you, so much!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Scholar
#36 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laninseannsmomi
great job. I have been waiting for one to be used without cheats because they never line up correctly. bless you for your work. :-)

my sentiments exactly. :nod: thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 4:06 PM
i dont no
Field Researcher
#38 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:43 PM
Thank you, appreciate the fact no hacks need to be used and love corner tubs.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:44 PM
Great, love it, thanks!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:28 PM
thank you very much, nice work =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:04 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 2 of 2