Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Riku!

by bubbligirl Posted 16th Sep 2005 at 8:15 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2006 at 8:41 AM by bubbligirl

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 5:07 PM
so every1 noes his "heartless" form is called his shadow form...o and gj =)

we're all gonna die!!!! seriously...
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 8:24 AM
Why can I never download these Rikus? I got the trousers but not the shirt.
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:29 AM
thank u soo much
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 5:50 AM
Man, that's scary how accurate this Sim is! Great job!
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:00 PM
Excellent!What you design is good!I like :P
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:57 PM
Yay! Now I can make a Riku to go with my Sora!

I tried to download Riku before (made by someone else) but it only showed up as an adult hair style. *pouts*

I really want to get KH2 but my bro never lets me on the PS2 so there's no point. I'll just have to ask my mate Adara (who is totally obsessed) about it. ^_^
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:26 AM
sweet!!! very very good i luv it thanxs
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 9:06 PM
Is there a reason it says 'female'? x.o Anyway, cool.
#34 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:28 AM
erm riku's hair is gray and looks like sephiroth's. Erm in some pics it look blue because of the light
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 2:06 AM
I, the one with no KH but have the obsession anyway, grant you the ranking of the most cool person in the world with the fragrance of AWESOMENESS drifting around anyone within a 5 mile radius of you! You rock! Why not make a formal dress for Kairi, with the Keyblade on it! It would be much appreciated!

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy.
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:31 PM
i heard kingdom hearts 2 is coming out in may for britaim :S
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 11:38 PM Last edited by SoraTheExplorer : 8th Jun 2006 at 11:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Slogankid1
erm riku's hair is gray and looks like sephiroth's. Erm in some pics it look blue because of the light

^^;; Um not to make you like.. mad or anything, but Riku's hair is jagged, layered, and with "mid-face" bangs.

Sephiroth's hair is straight, flowing, extremely long, and he his "bangs" are half as long as the rest of his hair and point up.. like er.. this.. / //\/\\ \

So.. big difference if you ask me. And she said she based his hair color on how it looked in the cinematic movie. In the opening of the first KH, it really did look pretty blue.. and seeing as there's no official statement that goes "Riku's hair is silver".. for all we know, Nomura may call this color "bluver". And we're both wrong then.

THAT ASIDE. You're amazing, bubbligirl. ^^ I give you so so so many thanks. I hope you do the KH2 versions too.. sometime.. WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.. no pressure.. Just hoping...
Page 2 of 2