Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Glass Block Wall - Fence

by Moon_Ez Posted 5th Oct 2005 at 8:51 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2005 at 8:17 AM by Moon_Ez

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chavva
Du er jo norsk! Det oppdaga jeg nå. Trenger jo ikke knote på engelsk da. Spørsmålet over gjelder ennå, men svar gjerne på norsk.

ellers veldig imponert over det du lager, har lastet ned flere.

Hi chavva.
I think I have read somewhere here that only english is "allowed" as language. So english it is.
It sounds to me as you might have a guid conflict. What you can try is to temp move out all objects in your DL folder, but leave the fence and the CEP package. Fire up the game and test the fence.
Let me know...
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 12:55 PM
that's great !!
I would like to use it in my living room ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Samara Morgan
Did you download that house?

Nope, I made it. But only as ceenery. Wasnt even a real hous. Just some walls.

All my objects and creations are free of use and should always stay that way. IE. Do NOT UL to ANY pay site.
For my recolor of other peoples mesh, se their info reg. redistribution.

And. A linked credit to my object is always nice :)
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moon_Ez
Hi chavva.
I think I have read somewhere here that only english is "allowed" as language. So english it is.
It sounds to me as you might have a guid conflict. What you can try is to temp move out all objects in your DL folder, but leave the fence and the CEP package. Fire up the game and test the fence.
Let me know...

Done that. Didn't work.
Scholar
#33 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 2:52 AM
I can see these in the build mode pics, but nothing shows up after clicking on it in the game, I've also this problem with the 2 story windows that you made and the beautiful little dining set. I thought at first it was cloned from NL but it is clearly listed compatable for all games. What could be the problem? I love these.
xo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rhondalatte
I can see these in the build mode pics, but nothing shows up after clicking on it in the game, I've also this problem with the 2 story windows that you made and the beautiful little dining set. I thought at first it was cloned from NL but it is clearly listed compatable for all games. What could be the problem? I love these.
xo

Hi Rhondalatte / Chavva
Im not quite sure what the problem could be, but Im working on finding a sollution.
Do you have any Ep's installed and what are the pronlems you are having with The Stress Down Set?

All my objects and creations are free of use and should always stay that way. IE. Do NOT UL to ANY pay site.
For my recolor of other peoples mesh, se their info reg. redistribution.

And. A linked credit to my object is always nice :)
Scholar
#35 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 9:01 AM
This glass wall fence looks awesome, thanks for sharing it.
Scholar
#36 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:36 PM
the stress down set and the wall set and the 2 story windows are shown in buy/build mode but after I click them, the table nor the window or wall set would show up on the screen, just the arrow. I have none of the EP's.
xo
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:54 AM
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! *squeeeeeeel*

He slams his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:47 PM
sooooooooo cool. thanks
Forum Resident
#40 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 6:58 PM
Thank you once again

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moon_Ez
Hi Rhondalatte / Chavva
Im not quite sure what the problem could be, but Im working on finding a sollution.
Do you have any Ep's installed and what are the pronlems you are having with The Stress Down Set?

No EP's. I hope you will be able to find something out. Would really like more fences to chose from.
Scholar
#42 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chavva
No EP's. I hope you will be able to find something out. Would really like more fences to chose from.

chavva, are you having problems too? I looked at the file names and there were spaces (I've been told that there aren't supposed to be any?) and took the spaces out but it still doesn't work for me. I wonder why the pic shows up but not the item in the game.
xo
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 7:43 AM
Yes, Rhondalatte. The fences doesn't show up neither does the picture of it. Also having problems with the window, seems like the same that you are having, but the door seems to be ok. Strange.
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 5:48 AM
:wave: Thankyou! I was expecting to see this is the Maxis collection for NL
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:23 AM
Nice work!
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:56 AM
It's simply beautiful, like all your other creations. Thanks for sharing!
#47 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 12:03 PM
Thanks is very cool.
#48 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:38 PM
Tyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:37 PM
Brilliant! thank you so much
Instructor
#50 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:27 AM
Wonderful wonderful!
thank you so much,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Page 2 of 3