Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GlassWood Bathroom Set

by mustluvcatz Posted 7th Aug 2010 at 5:27 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2010 at 7:59 AM by mustluvcatz : slight edit; added collection file

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:38 PM
This is one really cool set! Big kudos to you for coming up with an idea that in one way is so simple, yet at the same time so very useful.

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Inventor
#27 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:10 PM
I love this set and cant wait to see it in game, I can't ever get enough kitchen and bathroom sets.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:30 PM
moune- It all started with a picture believe it or not. A picture of a space saver and a toilet paper holder. Then I saw a picture of an over-the-sink shelf (which I've always wanted btw)..then I posted what I had for feedback and it just grew from there. A bunch of deco is being finished up right now..clutter for those shelves ftw!

Thanks for all the comments.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 3:00 AM
This new bathroom set looks wonderful! I love all the wood color options you give us, and glass options...that's always a plus! And, yes, lots of slots are really so nice to have!! Thank you for this beautiful new set, I love all the shelving and possibilities I now have for decorating my sims' bathrooms!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:08 AM
You're welcome and thank you!

Not just bathrooms- the shelves would work in any room! I just got me an over-the-sink shelf today for my kitchen sink. What a coincidence, considering what I posted 2 posts up.
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 5:28 AM
This is really gorgeous! Thanks!
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 11:07 AM
What can I say. Its absolutely wonderful and something I have wished for. Thank you so much for this.
Inventor
#33 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 12:50 AM
I already posted a thanks so I hope it's not inappropriate to comment again. I just redecorated a bathroom using your set and am just blown away by how beautiful it is in game. The green is my absolute favorite.

Just one little complaint - with so many choices, it's hard to decide!

kittens!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:21 PM
Very very good & beauty work, thank you.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 12:19 AM
You're welcome and thank you.

wickedblue: No problem about posting again. And thanks for the compliment. Green isn't my favorite color, but I really like that one, too.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 10:52 PM
i have downloaded everything but in in build mode, it wont let me place any shelves anywhere even with plenty of open space. Only columns, mirror, hamper, and towel are allowed. Am i doing something wrong?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 11:47 PM
That's kind of odd. I use this set a lot and have never had any problems and I don't think anyone else ever has. Have you tried using the cheat "moveobjects on"?
Wiki Wizard
#38 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 6:13 PM
Oooh how did i not realise that you had uploaded this!?! I have been following the thread for ages, and i just love this set, you've put so much hard work into it and it's so awesome! Brilliant, thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 1:28 AM
no im still getting used to how everything works honestly. Is that cheat safe to use and will it possibly let me place the shelves on the walls? Thank you
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 2:54 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 17th Nov 2010 at 2:44 AM.
Deluxe Designs: Thankies, and you're welcome!

pushpop92: As far as cheats go, that's probably one of the safest ones. Just remember to leave the "'s out when typing it in..so it's moveobjects on. It should let you place the shelves then.
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 9:47 AM
thanks for your help. i used the cheat and was able to place the shelves but all my characters froze. i couldnt figure out the problem and even restarted the game. I went back and deleted the shelf( it was actually the towel holder) and the game went back to normal. Just letting you know. I only have the base game and downloaded all the meshes/masters/slaves etc. i also put the collection file in the collections folder so i don't know if it could be something else
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 11:58 AM
pushpop, I've sent you a PM. Thanks for letting me know about the problem, we'll get this sorted out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 8:30 PM
You always do such fabulous work, MLC! Thank you for sharing your talent with us and for your generous policy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 5:46 PM
Wow!!! A wonderful set and beautiful colours. Thank you so much :-)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:43 AM
Thanks Sugah, thanks Simbi and you're welcome!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 7:21 PM
I've just discovered your work and I'm so glad I have. Great job!!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 4:27 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:09 PM
i think the pictures of this set is absolutely beautiful! however, when i download the program only a few of them work (the hamper and mirror and some little extras) none of the shelves work when i try to place them. can anybody help me?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 2:22 AM
Someone else had the same problem. Have you tried using the "moveobjects on" cheat?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 12:43 AM
very very nice, I love this design.
Page 2 of 3